Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JL
Occupation
Flight Communications for Medical Helicopter
Vehicle Showcase
We went through Travis/TriCity and picked up our JLUR last week and it was a great experience
Thanks. Total frustration with the local dealership. Do you have his e-mail by chance?
Sponsored

Jaeth

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doublerrealtygroup.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Realtor
For those looking for local dealers to Oklahoma City. Has anyone tried John Vance in Guthrie or Frontier in El Reno?
Vance is less than a mile away, and I believe my folks got around 5% at Frontier without tread lightly.
Looking to order soon and curious if they had been tried by anyone on the forum.

Thanks!

Cubeman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Viper, 15' Hellcat Challenger, 18' SRT Durango, 13' SRT Charger
Just a final review on getting my wrangler at 3% below invoice at Meadowland Of Carmel. Car arrived, Sales Manager texted me it was in. They prepared all the paperwork and I was good to go. $80 Doc fee with 3% is nearly comparable to 5% under invoice with $699 doc and doesn't require a 2-3 hour commute each way.

Got a 7500/Yr lease as well since this will primarily see use in the winter and a few Jeep shows in the area during the summer.

Markham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara High Altitude
An actual list in the first post would be more useful. Kind of like the way it’s done with the recalls/TSB’s.

Sponsored

SPRINKLES

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, 2001 TJ
Just had a great experience with Neil Carpenter at DeMontrond in Conroe, TX.

936 539 3181
[email protected]

Great deal and great delivery experience.
:hmm: I'm smack dab in the middle of both Dallas (hey jl, :wave2: ) & Atlanta. I may have to contact one or both of these folks. No way will the dealerships around here come down below invoice.

Last edited:

DiabloBlanco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Any recommendations in Florida? Especially Northeast FL, Jacksonville area? Not against making a drive, though.

Stoney126

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 7.3 superduty4x4/ 17 blacktop rt charger/2000 xj
I just got back from Peterson's stampede in Nampa Idaho. Kent Shurtleff was my salesman. Very easy transaction got close to 6%below invoice. Flew in from Napa on Saturday, Kent picked me up. Handled paperwork with finance manager Ryan. Very smooth transaction with no hidden fees or bs. Very happy and plan to purchase from them again. lol my father in law wants to see if they do deals on pickups haha

Roadglide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Any recommendations in Florida? Especially Northeast FL, Jacksonville area? Not against making a drive, though.
Lakeland Jeep Jason Doherty 863- 687-2501. He is the GM and a real class act. I live 3.5 hours south of Lakeland and they delivered my Rubicon to my door step at N/C. BTW, got a great deal also. Call him and tell him Matt D. from Marco Island referred you.

DiabloBlanco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Thanks for the recommendation! What percentage under invoice did they give you?

Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Who is best to deal with in Southern California, trying to order a NEW JL, but having trouble gettting anyone to even come close to what i see folks talking about getting on here.

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Whatever you do, dont do DARCARS Jax. You can read my post history and see the horror.

Lakeland Jeep - Tyler Whitmoyer - (863)210-0412

He will give you 7% below invoice, no questions asked. Good guy, easy to deal with!

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
In Central New York, Cooper Jeep Dodge Ram, Rte 20 , Richfield Springs, New York.
This is near Cooperstown, Baseball Hall of Fame. Excellent inventory, nice to deal with.
315-858-1350 .Kevin Royce

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
I did it ... placed an order for a 2 door Punk'n Rubicon from Criswell. 8% below invoice and that includes tread lightly. I passed on the wheel locks though. Now the wait begins.

One nice thing when it's delivered, I will have a nice road trip home, so I'll become very familiar with the jeep (and it's quirks).

Heuer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK/WK2
Picked up my JLR from Kent at Peterson DCJR in Nampa Idaho last Thursday and was really impressed with the entire experience. His pricing program is well below *true* invoice with all vehicle details worked out over email and phone. I flew into Boise and got a ride to the dealer and I think I spent (at most) 30 minutes in the finance office which was about 50% BS-ing. I was in and out in under 90 minutes which could have been a lot less but I had a number of various questions for Kent and Derek from the service department.

Hands down the easiest and most stress free experience I've ever had buying a rig.
Sponsored