Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Signed up. Went last year and had fun.

Anyone else going?
I am going. I missed it last year. I didn't realize that I had to sign up.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)

Big Bear Forest Fest 2019 was a blast. Thank you to IE4W for putting on such a great event. Here is a video from the weekend. Good family fun over Father's Day Weekend.

BDJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Do you got to be moded to go, cuz I just got my jeep last weekend, so I'm a rookie
Well it already happened so if you want to go to that specific event, you need to wait until next year.

But you can run those trails at any time. A stock 2 door rubicon can do all the big bear trails easily. With a 4 door you'll probably want 35s.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Do you got to be moded to go, cuz I just got my jeep last weekend, so I'm a rookie
They host the event every year on fathers day weekend. You sign up beforehand when registration opens. Then you can pick the trails you want. They have different difficulty trails with rig requirements for the trails. There are some really easy ones to difficult. That way you can pick what you are comfortable with.

gabebdog1

First Name
gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 ford ranger
They host the event every year on fathers day weekend. You sign up beforehand when registration opens. Then you can pick the trails you want. They have different difficulty trails with rig requirements for the trails. There are some really easy ones to difficult. That way you can pick what you are comfortable with.
Thanks rogue Im really new to the off-road groups, didn't want to slow everyone down, but was interested cuz its close to me I live in Whittier CA, is there a rookie event I should be looking for?

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)

Thanks rogue Im really new to the off-road groups, didn't want to slow everyone down, but was interested cuz its close to me I live in Whittier CA, is there a rookie event I should be looking for?
Big Bear Forest Fest is a great event for all levels. Just need to sign up for a trail that is up to your comfort level. The group that runs it are really good people, very nice. I also like TDS, the run in the morning, any stock Jeep can make it through. Only thing about TDS is all of the wind, sand, and side-by-side rigs zooming around. Just my wife and I go, we sleep in our Jeep with a deepsleep mattress. A tent would be to crazy with all of the wind.
Sponsored