• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Illinois 2019 JL Rubicon - OEM Soft top for Sale (part of dual top option)

Bps0517

First Name
Bhavesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer
$1500 - I have a OEM brand new, in sealed boxes, black premium sunrider soft top that came with my 2019 Unlimited Rubicon which has the dual top option. I live in one of the northern Chicago suburbs close to Wisconsin border line and this top is ready for pick up. I will be happy to come and meet somewhere to provide delivery within 50-75 miles. Pics of sealed box available on request

DM me with serious offer.
  • Black Premium 4-ply Fabric
  • Mopar OEM
  • Sunrider design
  • Complete top kit with spring lift assist
  • Comes with tinted windows
  • All accessories included for installation
Sponsored

Last edited:

RogRedJLUS

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
$1250 - I have a OEM brand new, in sealed boxes, black premium sunrider soft top that came with my 2019 Unlimited Rubicon which has the dual top option. I live in one of the northern Chicago suburbs close to Wisconsin border line and this top is ready for pick up. I will be happy to come and meet somewhere to provide delivery within 50-75 miles. Pics of sealed box available on request

DM me with serious offer.
  • Black Premium 4-ply Fabric
  • Mopar OEM
  • Sunrider design
  • Complete top kit with spring lift assist
  • Comes with tinted windows
  • All accessories included for installation

bpdunsta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
I’m sure the answer is “no”, but is this still available? I’m in Round Lake....

Sponsored

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
I'll take it if its still available. won't be able to pick it up until either Tuesday the 21st or 28th. have to drive up there and that will take some hours.

ascii33

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sahara - Black
Vehicle Showcase
Add me to the list. I'm close by.

Rubi Bing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 OB Rubicon
I am available tomorrow 5/17, I am planning on going up to WI leaving work early beat the Friday rush hour

RogRedJLUS

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Be careful of any deal you make with this seller. I had made deal with him for original price of $1250. Set up date and time to meet then he text and says sorry he didn't ask enough and backed out on deal.

OP
OP

Bps0517

First Name
Bhavesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer
Be careful of any deal you make with this seller. I had made deal with him for original price of $1250. Set up date and time to meet then he text and says sorry he didn't ask enough and backed out on deal.

OP
OP

Bps0517

First Name
Bhavesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer
True story. I made a mistake in pricing the top when I listed it. I did sincerely apologize for that. New price is still very fair and well under the market price. I am not out there trying to cheat anyone. I am accepting my mistake and am a very honest seller.
Sponsored