Sponsored

MY POS JL 2 DR part 2

Ghuzz

Took the Jeep in yesterday. They cleaned and lubed the seat track, seat works good. They ask if I want them to order parts for my air vents and glove box? I said "they're broken aren't they" he said yes and ordered the parts? He also said that my tranny "just does that". hence no codes set.
So over all, like I was advised here on the forum and it couldn't be more true...

#1 be careful when moving/using the seats.

#2 If its bothering me turn the radio up when tranny is shifting weirdly.

#3 air vents, glove boxes are stupid anyway, who cares.

So I'll be heading out to Mingus mountain Thursday!

Thanks All!

P.S.

I love my Jeep ...still, she just made me a little mad because I was expecting too much.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
P.S.

I love my Jeep ...still, she just made me a little mad.
Since the PCM is a learning module pulling a fuse (my 2010 Challenger’ fuse was #27) might fix your transmission feeling. After you find the right fuse, pull it, plug it back in, and drive it like you stole it.

Just a guess but won’t hurt to try.

OP
OP

Ghuzz

Since the PCM is a learning module pulling a fuse (my 2010 Challenger’ fuse was #27) might fix your transmission feeling. After you find the right fuse, pull it, plug it back in, and drive it like you stole it.

Just a guess but won’t hurt to try.
That's good thinking right there! thanks dude! Ill do that tomorrow!

jl73660

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moving on up .....
You werent' expecting too much, we all have to stop acting like its our fault that Jeeps are so poorly made. Lets face it, although we have a love affair with them, they are argua
Sponsored