?Elusive Michiganders?

Angrygecko

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
Where are all the people from Michigan - just a shout out to get the ball rolling - Any old timers from JKforums or the likes??
Sponsored

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Hi All: New member to the website in March, located in Mason Michigan. I had the CJ models in the 80s and early 90s. My son bought a Wrangler when he graduated from college 2002. Just sold it this year and bought a new JLUR. He told me how much different it was from my old CJs. Test road one and now have a new Sahara. I am really enjoying the ride and now planning a bucket list trip to Alaska during this summer.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I live just south of Lansing in Dimondale. You may even see me rolling in Mason as we go to the Depot for breakfast often on the weekends and my favorite gun shop is in Mason. Not Just Guns......

20190408_114016.jpg

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Hi All: New member to the website in March, located in Mason Michigan. I had the CJ models in the 80s and early 90s. My son bought a Wrangler when he graduated from college 2002. Just sold it this year and bought a new JLUR. He told me how much different it was from my old CJs. Test road one and now have a new Sahara. I am really enjoying the ride and now planning a bucket list trip to Alaska during this summer.
We will be taking our Jeep to Alaska in 2022. We even thought about doing the ALCAN 5000 rally.

OP
OP
Angrygecko

Angrygecko

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
Sounds pretty amazing - you will have to share photos from your trip - very intrigued to see where your adventures take you!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Angrygecko

Angrygecko

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
I live just south of Lansing in Dimondale. You may even see me rolling in Mason as we go to the Depot for breakfast often on the weekends and my favorite gun shop is in Mason. Not Just Guns......

20190408_114016.jpg
Nice looking rig - I am assuming those are 37s? with slabs - what lift?

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
grew up in portage MI but i live in el paso now...... i think we all moved away

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Wibornz - Let me know when you are going to the Depot in Mason for breakfast on a Saturday and I will join you. There breakfasts dishes are great.

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Michiganders, I call home in Canton however, I have a cabin in South Boardman where I like to spend as much time as possible, (20 minutes SE of traverse city) I had a YJ and a 78 CJ 7 with an AMC 360 for about 15 years that I traded to get into side x sides. I sold the S X S and bought a JL. I just enjoy the versatility of jeeps. Although this forum has been getting some negative people lately, it is by far the best JL forum on the web.

4ED646CD-5A38-470F-A313-446CED96B083.jpeg

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Wibornz - Let me know when you are going to the Depot in Mason for breakfast on a Saturday and I will join you. There breakfasts dishes are great.
How about Friday morning at 9am.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
How about Friday morning at 9am.
Saturday morning I am taking the Jeep to Grand Rapids for the Go Topless event with the Grand Rapids Jeep Club.

javelina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB "Saharacon", 2006 Wrangler TJ, 2018 F-150 RCSB 4x4
Born in Utica, but left many many years ago... Hello Michigander's! Just wanted to post and say hi.

OP
OP
Angrygecko

Angrygecko

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
Hello Michiganders, I call home in Canton however, I have a cabin in South Boardman where I like to spend as much time as possible, (20 minutes SE of traverse city) I had a YJ and a 78 CJ 7 with an AMC 360 for about 15 years that I traded to get into side x sides. I sold the S X S and bought a JL. I just enjoy the versatility of jeeps. Although this forum has been getting some negative people lately, it is by far the best JL forum on the web.

4ED646CD-5A38-470F-A313-446CED96B083.jpeg
Glad to hear I didn't end up going the SXS route - my buddy had a CAN AM maverick and we ended up rolling it 3 times and after that I was just kind of over it - I really do like the Can Am defender though - may think about one of those for plowing the drive but still a pricey lttle toy. Do you have any fire trails or spots up by you?