Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon jl
Trailered home a new Lund WC-14 w/ a Merc 9.9hp

All growed up with a Jeep trailering a boat.

Someone pinch me!!

If that dont work throat punch me!!

Hard work does pay off!!:muscle:

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Loaded up the sticks, ready for early tee time. One of the courses we play is World Woods Golf Club, and there’s a way home though the State Forrest. This 80/20 split back seat is great, it allows me to pack the sticks and recovery/ tools/air etc... for the ride home....:)

0F941B03-813B-4F57-ADE9-AAD7B58C73B5.jpeg
4A5E1879-4D47-4D70-A91E-9EBD1005E267.jpeg

GGguy77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
*yesterday* I threw the freedom panels on while loading up the Jeep to head back home from vacation. I got distracted and when I finished loading and got in the Jeep I forgot to lock the panels in. I launched them on A-1-A. Luckily, nobody was behind me. They went back on even with plenty of road rash and the end of the channels are mangled. However, I have found the right one leaks when I park facing downhill. I can't see spending $400+ for new panels, so I guess it is time to get a Bestop Sunrider.

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
*yesterday* I threw the freedom panels on while loading up the Jeep to head back home from vacation. I got distracted and when I finished loading and got in the Jeep I forgot to lock the panels in. I launched them on A-1-A. Luckily, nobody was behind me. They went back on even with plenty of road rash and the end of the channels are mangled. However, I have found the right one leaks when I park facing downhill. I can't see spending $400+ for new panels, so I guess it is time to get a Bestop Sunrider.
Yicks! Sorry to hear this.

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Added the two things yesterday; 1) The Bestop SunRider. When on as advertised in about 30 minutes. I got the Twill version. A little heavier material, gives it a nice heavy look and feel. Today its down pouring rain and no leaks, none. So. I'm happy with that. Yes, there is more road noise than the freedom panels, but not bad at all. 2) A Rigid Ridge Spartacus bumper. Frustrating because the hole were tough to line up. Basically has to loose fit every bolt and screw with it to get everything to finally work. I was also going to put on the Rigid Ridge winch plant and Warn winch, BUT, the winch plate called for grinding/cutting off a metal tab on the frame of the Jeep. When I looked at it I had a feeling cutting this off may void the warranty so decided to not go with installing the winch until I find another plate that doesn't require cutting parts off the frame. I got an email out to Rusty's to see if their winch plate requires me to cut anything off the frame.

Added Rhino-rack roof racks a couple of days ago. Don't know why. Didn't need them, but someday I will.

When the Brown Truck shows the first thing I think is "what did I buy now!"

I've only had the JL Sahara for 5 months.....pictures to follow....if it ever stops raining here in the Northeast !

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Took the road from lake pleasant to Morristown. Pretty boring except for coming across this guy who didn’t have a very good day in the recent past.

ED8A31EB-8745-4505-AD25-9479592120B7.jpeg

A4A6E158-8C98-4980-9CD3-7A5F6910092B.jpeg

3CE19393-05C8-4594-A8CD-CF49AC0EDEE9.jpeg
Do tell more about what happened to that guy!