Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2 door Jeep Wrangler Sport S with a 2 1/2” lift and 35 inch tires
Occupation
Clerk on the NYSE
Vehicle Showcase
I saw a 2 door JL Rubicon in Punk-in orange 2 days ago on the expressway. Up to this point I have been undecided on color. My last Wrangler was white and I’m looking to have some pop in my next Wrangler. I quickly hit the gas to catch up and pull next to it to get a nice look. I think I scared the driver but gave him s big thumbs up. I am now in love with this color and can’t wait for it to arrive. Ordered a 2 door manual Rubicon JL yesterday in Punk-in. I picked the black premium soft top with tan leather seats and plastic fenders. I think it will be the most beautiful Wrangler I ever owned.
Sponsored

veld

First Name
Lebreton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I saw a 2 door JL Rubicon in Punk-in orange 2 days ago on the expressway. Up to this point I have been undecided on color. My last Wrangler was white and I’m looking to have some pop in my next Wrangler. I quickly hit the gas to catch up and pull next to it to get a nice look. I think I scared the driver but gave him s big thumbs up. I am now in love with this color and can’t wait for it to arrive. Ordered a 2 door manual Rubicon JL yesterday in Punk-in. I picked the black premium soft top with tan leather seats and plastic fenders. I think it will be the most beautiful Wrangler I ever owned.
the order I placed is exactly the same as yours, I can still take a white until tomorrow, i find in pictures the Punk'n is ok but when I see the enthusiasm on the forum this color seems crazy :)

SouthLeb

First Name
Rame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS punk'n
I got a JLUS punk'n with tan leather seats. I am glad I got the black/tan interior, looks great.

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
So, we were going to order one, but the dealer found one with everything we wanted, which was almost everything including the Sky One Touch roof, but with the step assist rock rail. A few weeks earlier than we expected:
Replaces a 2012 Crush Sahara.
Love the Sky roof. I always wanted an orange jeep, but ultimately got yella for the wife. That roof is mind blowing.

Sponsored

Taz4theWin

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Rubicon 4XE
So, we were going to order one, but the dealer found one with everything we wanted, which was almost everything including the Sky One Touch roof, but with the step assist rock rail. A few weeks earlier than we expected:

058B3978-5D7C-482B-BA90-4ECC8E93D92D.jpeg

48397731-0051-4AE0-A19C-D2E3C1BC10BF.jpeg

Replaces a 2012 Crush Sahara.
I replaced my 2012 orange crush as well. But not with this one, a silver Rubicon. I loved the old orange but was not a big fan of this one. It seemed to look more red in the shade or at night. In the bright sun it looks awesome. I am hoping they come back out with the old orange in a couple of years when I am ready for a new one.

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Had it since Monday, and with 600 miles on it (23 when I picked it up) I’m getting 27.4 mpg average (uk gallons)
I’m so pleased with this. It’s the 2L petrol turbo....here in the uk it’s that or the diesel, no 3.6v6 like my previous 2017 JKUR. But it feels so much better to drive

0D87E65E-AC12-418F-8E8D-0EBFDEC3BE32.jpeg

722947B5-38EE-4050-A997-91EB8EC644D0.jpeg

FF33F65D-4C82-4B12-8F64-0C61E479A9F9.jpeg

37FB705E-D254-4091-AAAA-0FA66D2D95C6.jpeg

Dice23

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Clerk on the NYSE
Vehicle Showcase
I got a JLUS punk'n with tan leather seats. I am glad I got the black/tan interior, looks great.
Thanks for your post and reassuring me I that the tan leather is a nice choice.

Sponsored

Simann

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
After having an AEV JKU for a few years, then traded it for a SRT Grand Cherokee, I made it back to a Wrangler! Honestly, just missed the absolute functionality of the Wrangler. Yeah, the SRT was devilishly quick for an SUV, I missed off road prowess...and the ability to run shit over in the road and not give a damn. :LOL: And having a one year old and one on the way, I needed a much taller trunk space for all those family accouterments aka stroller, high chair, baby bags....boxes of diapers.

2019 Wrangler Rubicon. Punk'n Orange of course. Has the Sky power top. Kind of a gimmick I think, I actually never cared for a soft top, but this one had it and the dealership made a killer deal for me, so why not?! LOL

As soon as AEV releases their full JL portfolio, will start the obligatory jeep upgrades (lift, snorkel, wheels, tires, bumpers, winch). Otherwise, I am astounded by the torque of the 4cyl turbo. Yeah, its got that electric support, dare I say "hybrid", but damn, its a night and day difference between the JKU and its Pentastar V6. Love the new transmission, and thank God Jeep kept the manual transfer case!!!!!

ust saying hello, lots of nice rigs on here! :fist bump:

Anywho, meet "Jack...The Pumpkin King" (any Tim Burton fans here?)

57928261988__616419CD-E3AC-4D86-A26B-7D6E13668EA8.JPG

IMG_7808.jpg

IMG_7806.jpg

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
After having an AEV JKU for a few years, then traded it for a SRT Grand Cherokee, I made it back to a Wrangler! Honestly, just missed the absolute functionality of the Wrangler. Yeah, the SRT was devilishly quick for an SUV, I missed off road prowess...and the ability to run shit over in the road and not give a damn. :LOL: And having a one year old and one on the way, I needed a much taller trunk space for all those family accouterments aka stroller, high chair, baby bags....boxes of diapers.

2019 Wrangler Rubicon. Punk'n Orange of course. Has the Sky power top. Kind of a gimmick I think, I actually never cared for a soft top, but this one had it and the dealership made a killer deal for me, so why not?! LOL

As soon as AEV releases their full JL portfolio, will start the obligatory jeep upgrades (lift, snorkel, wheels, tires, bumpers, winch). Otherwise, I am astounded by the torque of the 4cyl turbo. Yeah, its got that electric support, dare I say "hybrid", but damn, its a night and day difference between the JKU and its Pentastar V6. Love the new transmission, and thank God Jeep kept the manual transfer case!!!!!

ust saying hello, lots of nice rigs on here! :fist bump:

Anywho, meet "Jack...The Pumpkin King" (any Tim Burton fans here?)

Beautiful!

Congratulations on the new additions—baby and JL :)

Dice23

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Clerk on the NYSE
Vehicle Showcase

Dice23

First Name