Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Jeep today.

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
BB946CB3-C923-4CBB-A0B9-B91B64A867CC.jpeg

My son and I drove 1800 miles round trip to attend the “Healing Waters” Fly Fishing event open to all Military Veterans. Missouri offered Free Trout Fishing for all veterans. It was a great opportunity to share time and space with all my military brothers and sisters. The Navy Veteran next to me caught the biggest trout I have ever seen in my life. It was a true treat. Whether you are military or civilian....trout fishing at one of these MO state parks is a treat. If you are a Veteran; Healing Waters is sponsoring another trout fishing event on June 1...either at Meramec state park or at Montauk state park, Missouri. This program is MEANINGFUL to all veterans......especially to those suffered physical or mental injuries. If you are a Veteran then you understand the comradere that you can give a Vet is priceless....and being able to pair that companionship with some fishing is VALUABLE therapy. Just being there....Veterans like to talk.....and talk a lot...and this is good therapy for everyone....and it’s life changing for some.

RTJ

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport Unlimited
Loaded up the family and rode some WMA trails. My wife wanted to take a picture. Her timing is impeccable. If you zoom in you’ll see that I’m apparently picking my nose.:CWL:

18E857BA-93F5-4E5C-9257-2D3E34ED2F74.jpeg
With wives like that.........

Sponsored

Sponsored

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Expedition, Escape
Went camping at Kalaloch Beach Campground, and explored a logging road across the hwy from the campground.

Found a decent place to setup camp - hedge protected the site from the ocean wind. Saturday morning was COLD (40 degrees) and everything was wet.
IMG-2458.JPG

View of the ocean from near the campsite. Saturday was a gorgeous day, once it warmed up.
IMG-2461.JPG

Looking down the logging road.
IMG-2486.JPG

Road was washed out between the root ball and the log across the road.
IMG-2487.JPG

Beautiful view from the road.
IMG-2488.JPG

IMG-2492.JPG
IMG-2495.JPG

Yes, there had been some logging done somewhat recently - don't know when.
IMG-2496.JPG

For now, until I get the proper gear, this will be the type of camping I stick with. When I get the bumpers and winch, I have plans to go do more rugged camping. Some day, roof rack and roof top tent.
Sponsored