Just Ordered, how long we thinking?

jz19

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sahara JLU in Bikini
Any news from our OP? Since our dates were the same and you asked I am posting updates. My code as of this morning is I - unit pending final inspection.
Mine stayed in I (inspection) status for 2.5 weeks. I ordered on 4/1. It got built pretty quickly but then sat in inspection. I'm currently on day 4 of the KZ hell...

#ijustwantmyjeep :movember:
Sponsored

Cubeman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Viper, 15' Hellcat Challenger, 18' SRT Durango, 13' SRT Charger
I was KZ as of yesterday (4-11 Order date)

SuMeRiaN

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
Mine stayed in I (inspection) status for 2.5 weeks. I ordered on 4/1. It got built pretty quickly but then sat in inspection. I'm currently on day 4 of the KZ hell...

#ijustwantmyjeep :movember:
Interesting, thank you for sharing. I should be receiving an update today when my sales person arrives at work, keeping my fingers crossed.

OP
OP
gcamo0012

gcamo0012

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB Sting Gray
Any news from our OP? Since our dates were the same and you asked I am posting updates. My code as of this morning is I - unit pending final inspection.
Mine was built yesterday and expected to ship 5/3... the wrangler tracker on the forum sent me an email saying it found the build but no window yet.

I haven't received any codes, but when I reach out to FCA they said it was built and awaiting shipment, they said I should wait a week to reach out but there's a good chance I ask again today lol

They said to allow 3 weeks for shipping, it will be going to connecticut so I hope its shorter

chuckmcleod

First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2015 JKU, 2007 JKR & 1998 TJ
Occupation
USAF
My JLR took 10.5 weeks! BUT....well worth the wait. This is my 4th jeep (TJ, JKR & JKU) and by far my favorite!

Sponsored

shane h.

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR (mine), '21 Hellayella JLUR (hers)
JLU Rubi in Mojito! with only options being automatic and hard-top.
Ordered 4/30/19.
D1 status as of 5/2.
Any chance the build is done before the line shuts down May 13?

jz19

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sahara JLU in Bikini
Interesting, thank you for sharing. I should be receiving an update today when my sales person arrives at work, keeping my fingers crossed.
Picked mine up today!!

Cubeman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Viper, 15' Hellcat Challenger, 18' SRT Durango, 13' SRT Charger
My 4-11 Wrangler is now KZL as of friday. So Wens KZ now KZL which is just pending shipping now but released. Gotta say the May numbers got a little worse for leasing.

OP
OP
gcamo0012

gcamo0012

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update - I received my window sticker yesterday.

No ETA at the dealer yet, supposedly they're waiting to fill the truck at the factory before shipping.

OP
OP
gcamo0012

gcamo0012

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picked mine up today!!
How long did it take once built to actually ship?

Mine was completed last week, I got my window sticker Saturday, Jeep says no ETA for the dealer has been assigned.

Sponsored

Lickitisplit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara & 2011 Silverado

Mine was completed last week, I got my window sticker Saturday, Jeep says no ETA for the dealer has been assigned.

I don't think anyone really knows to be honest. I ordered on 3/27. My jeep (Sahara) was built on 4/5, Released to ship on 4/8 and is just now getting ready to leave the Toledo rail yard this week with a "possible" ETA of 5/23 to Orlando, FL. Mine has been KZLD status for 3 weeks for reasons unknown.

OP
OP
gcamo0012

gcamo0012

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't think anyone really knows to be honest. I ordered on 3/27. My jeep (Sahara) was built on 4/5, Released to ship on 4/8 and is just now getting ready to leave the Toledo rail yard this week with a "possible" ETA of 5/23 to Orlando, FL. Mine has been KZLD status for 3 weeks for reasons unknown.
I shouldn't have even checked, I got my hopes up with all the quick building, now this last stretch will be torture

jz19

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sahara JLU in Bikini

Randomly, mine got put on a truck, NOT rail, and brought straight to the dealership. I was expecting a rail, but on Thursday of last week, I got a message from my dealer that it was "loaded on truck" with NO ETA, and then it showed up there around lunch the following day. For reference, it went into KZ on the Sunday before, so KZ on 4/28, loaded on truck 5/2, arrived 5/3.

I, too, got lulled into excitement with a quick build and then it sat in Inspection for almost 3 weeks. Hang in there - it's totally worth it!

OP
OP
gcamo0012

gcamo0012

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Randomly, mine got put on a truck, NOT rail, and brought straight to the dealership. I was expecting a rail, but on Thursday of last week, I got a message from my dealer that it was "loaded on truck" with NO ETA, and then it showed up there around lunch the following day. For reference, it went into KZ on the Sunday before, so KZ on 4/28, loaded on truck 5/2, arrived 5/3.

I, too, got lulled into excitement with a quick build and then it sat in Inspection for almost 3 weeks. Hang in there - it's totally worth it!
Haha that's awesome, yeah I was confused when they said truck, I assumed the truck would bring it to the train but we'll see

meth0d

First Name
Pierce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL MOAB
Occupation
Network Engineer
Just spoke to Jeep Chat... Check out this timeline:

JLU Moab (with added cold weather, advanced safety and trailer/tow groups)

Order Placed - 4/26/19
Accepted - 4/29/19
VIN - 4/30/19
D1 - 5/1/19
G - 5/4/19
Awaiting JB - 5/6/19

At this rate, if I was KZ by the end of next week, I would be floored.
Sponsored