Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
is that a Rubicon? I just picked one up and was looking to upgrade to the LED headlights. Curious if the JLUR already has the harnesses needed, unlike the sport and sport s.
Looks like sport/sport s w rubi hood
Sponsored

Jas0n

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
is that a Rubicon? I just picked one up and was looking to upgrade to the LED headlights. Curious if the JLUR already has the harnesses needed, unlike the sport and sport s.
No they are the same as all the other Halogen models. Will need a harness for Halo.

SpringsJL

First Name
Cage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
No a Sport S you will need to buy the harness if you have halogens

Sponsored

Ed Tom Bell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport
I just put in Quake halo's and love them. I would like to get the rubi LED red tail lights next, they look really nice.

20190311_080802.jpg
how long did it take for you to get them? I "ordered" them over the phone a month ago but was told up front that b/c I only wanted the white (no RGB) that it would take a week. When I followed up a week or so later, I was told that there was a distribution issue w/ parts from Germany, but was told they'd be ready to ship in a day or so. A week and some change later, I was told they'd be ready to ship last Friday or Monday at the latest. Monday came and I never received any notification they'd shipped. I emailed yesterday stating to just cancel my order if they couldn't be shipped by close of business...I haven't heard back. I'm not sure what is going on, but luckily I was never actually charged for anything.

And Im not trying to **** all over Quake, their products look awesome and I'm sure they're swamped w/ orders. I have no idea how large a company it is, for all I know, its a guy in his garage. I just dont appreciate the run around.

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
You can try giving Rob @Quake LED a PM. While I’m not a customer, he’s always been professional and responsive to my questions. Good luck

RedJeep78

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sport 2018
how long did it take for you to get them? I "ordered" them over the phone a month ago but was told up front that b/c I only wanted the white (no RGB) that it would take a week. When I followed up a week or so later, I was told that there was a distribution issue w/ parts from Germany, but was told they'd be ready to ship in a day or so. A week and some change later, I was told they'd be ready to ship last Friday or Monday at the latest. Monday came and I never received any notification they'd shipped. I emailed yesterday stating to just cancel my order if they couldn't be shipped by close of business...I haven't heard back. I'm not sure what is going on, but luckily I was never actually charged for anything.

And Im not trying to **** all over Quake, their products look awesome and I'm sure they're swamped w/ orders. I have no idea how large a company it is, for all I know, its a guy in his garage. I just dont appreciate the run around.
Well my installer company ordered them and they came in a week. I think that he can get things a big quicker than I could because he has so many contacts built up over the years.
There are only like 2 companies that I know of that make premium color changing halo's for the JL so far so they probably do sell really quickly. I definitely love and recommend them though.

Sponsored

Ed Tom Bell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport
Well my installer company ordered them and they came in a week. I think that he can get things a big quicker than I could because he has so many contacts built up over the years.
There are only like 2 companies that I know of that make premium color changing halo's for the JL so far so they probably do sell really quickly. I definitely love and recommend them though.
I was able to speak w/ Rob over at Quake and the delay was for a variety of unforeseen issues, including the snow storm, which being in Texas, I didnt really take into account. Long story short, he certainly made up for the delay issues and shipped them to me ASAP. Now just waiting for time to install them. Thanks again, Rob!

Jas0n

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Any chance you can provide a bit of information about the harness?
No official one released from Mopar yet. They just keep pushing it out more and more.

EB12

First Name
Elvir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
I read through the thread and didnt find an answer so im sorry if someone already answered. If i buy LED fender lights taken off a rubicon and put them on my Sahara, is it just plug and play? Will it flicker and if so will i need to do a flash. Also is a dealer able to do the flashing if i dont wana buy a Tazer? I figure the dealer flash might be cheaper than a Tazer unit.
Sponsored