First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Military
I have found some bumpers by Westin. They look good and are priced right. Anyone have any pros and cons on these? Where are they made? How is the fit and finish? Will they last?
Sponsored

xpsruler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sport
I'd like to know too. I really like the looks of the rear bumper.

Rebacon

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
I have found some bumpers by Westin. They look good and are priced right. Anyone have any pros and cons on these? Where are they made? How is the fit and finish? Will they last?
I have the front bumper made by Westin, I really like the quality. I have bashed it on many rocks and it is holding up really well.

I made the mistake of buying a DV8 rear bumper and have regretted that since I installed it.

Since the front has worked so well I think I’ll have to install the rear as well

7C256D67-ADEE-4239-BC12-363F34AEAD86.jpeg

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Could you give links to the ones your talking about please?

Kbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU
I've got a Westin WJ2 rear bumper with tire carrier I'm in the process of putting on my wife's JL. It's actually for a JK so can't say anything about fit since I had to cut/weld/make new brackets etc to make it work. Overall seems decent. Definitely not the best steel I've ever worked with but not horrible.
Sponsored