Sponsored

Synergy MFG Heavy Duty Steering is Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
AllJumpStyle

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
@AllJumpStyle thanks for all the info. I did buy the drag link, tie-rod, and the relocation bracket...along with the Fox steering stabilizer (982-24-941). I called NorthRidge4x4 customer service to see if (982-24-941) was compatible with the JL I bought everything separate over time. They said that steering stabilizer was not compatible with the JL. Sounds like their sales team needs more training. None the less, I bought it anyways due to your website stating that it would fit for the JL.

I'll install everything this weekend and post my pictures and thoughts.

Thanks,
Thank you for the support! The 982-24-941 stabilizer isn't an application specific stabilizer. We have used it in high mount applications on both the JK, JL, and on Ram trucks as well that use our steering. It DOES NOT fit a stock JL. It is recommended as a replacement stabilizer when using our high mount steering stabilizer relocation kit.
I have the tie rod and drag link from you guys And 700 for both was reasonable but i wanted to use your lower control arms. And $425 for two front lower control arms is ridiculous.
We make a high end product and we know it is not for everybody. We also manufacture domestically and that is not cheap either. Despite being $425, we are still not the most expensive control arms on the market.
@AllJumpStyle

We need to start a chant! TRACK BAR! TRACK BAR! TRACK BAR!

Yea I know, a couple more months.
Should be 3 months from today! They're finished and entering production. We will have rears done before fronts though.
Sponsored

Command Line RC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for the support! The 982-24-941 stabilizer isn't an application specific stabilizer. We have used it in high mount applications on both the JK, JL, and on Ram trucks as well that use our steering. It DOES NOT fit a stock JL. It is recommended as a replacement stabilizer when using our high mount steering stabilizer relocation kit.

Yep I'm using the steering stabilizer relocation kit. Thanks!

Brooklynjlu2018

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sahara

We make a high end product and we know it is not for everybody. We also manufacture domestically and that is not cheap either. Despite being $425, we are still not the most expensive control arms on the market.

Should be 3 months from today! They're finished and entering production. We will have rears done before fronts though.
Yeah nobody was saying you didnt make a good product i just was trying to figure out based on size and materials used example the tie rod and drag ling both being bigger products how they would be less is all guess the jl will have a mutt front end and im sure that someone has a more expensive set but all the usual suspects rock krawler ,core,teraflex,rubicon express, currie, metalcloak,you are more

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
If I don't want to cut the stabilizer bracket off due to the tie rod touching should I just adjust the steering stops?

OP
OP
AllJumpStyle

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
If I don't want to cut the stabilizer bracket off due to the tie rod touching should I just adjust the steering stops?
I assume you have an aftermarket Ultimate Dana 44 axle like the previous poster in this thread. Adjusting the steering stops might work, but keep in mind that the stock stabilizer bracket is no longer required with our tie rod since the stabilizer gets relocated. On the stock axle housing the stabilizer mount can be unbolted, but on some aftermarket axles, like the Ultimate Dana 44, it is welded on.

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I assume you have an aftermarket Ultimate Dana 44 axle like the previous poster in this thread. Adjusting the steering stops might work, but keep in mind that the stock stabilizer bracket is no longer required with our tie rod since the stabilizer gets relocated. On the stock axle housing the stabilizer mount can be unbolted, but on some aftermarket axles, like the Ultimate Dana 44, it is welded on.
Thanks for clarifying. I have the Rubicon Dana 44 M210 Wide Front Axle so this doesn't pertain to me.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.