Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
In response to a number of inquiries, here's a post of an interior trim set for the JL in Ocean Blue.
Obviously this is finished in high gloss, but a matte option is available. as some have requested.
We have been producing matte finished carbon fiber, woods and paints for over 15 years, including trim parts for Tesla.
Automotive CMF designers love matte finishes. The little swatch has Ocean Blue in gloss and matte, but does show as well as in person.
Please contact us to get the interior trim the way you want it.

Wrangler-Ocean-Blue_2019.jpg

Wrangler-Ocean-Blue_2033.jpg
Sponsored

David F.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
They're available.

Punkn Orange fascia.jpg

Pumpkin-Dash.jpg

Pumpkin-Doors.jpg
What is order to delivery time on the steering wheel bezels and the 4 door handle package? Also, didn't see a price for the steering wheel bezels. Thanks.

Edit: Found the price, was reading way too fast earlier. Would still like to know the delivery time. Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
David,
Thanks for your inquiry, and interest in our custom JL interior options.
An order with factory parts only (no steering wheel), takes 5-10 days to complete. We have a heated spray booth and a curing oven to assure proper cure. An order with a steering wheel mod, takes about two weeks, depending on how involved the wheel design is.
We do depend on customers returning their cores in a timely manner, so that we have parts for the next customer.
Discounts are applied as more parts are ordered. Alone, the dash set is 450 & the steering wheel bezel is 125, together they are 500.
Shipping is additional, and there is a refundable core deposit charged at the time of shipping, and refunded when we receive your parts.
Please contact us to place an order, or if you have any other question.

Correction - "Alone, the dash set is 450 & the steering wheel bezel is 125, together they are 500". 500 should be 525.

Last edited:

Ricmcd

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2006 TJ Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrical Contractor
In response to a number of inquiries, here's a post of an interior trim set for the JL in Ocean Blue.
Obviously this is finished in high gloss, but a matte option is available. as some have requested.
We have been producing matte finished carbon fiber, woods and paints for over 15 years, including trim parts for Tesla.
Automotive CMF designers love matte finishes. The little swatch has Ocean Blue in gloss and matte, but does show as well as in person.
Please contact us to get the interior trim the way you want it.

Wrangler-Ocean-Blue_2019.jpg

Wrangler-Ocean-Blue_2033.jpg
Love this, I will be your customer as soon as my Jeep arrives...any day now

OP
OP
Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Good to hear from you, Rick.

Sponsored

Gray Hare

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUK, 2019 JLUR, 2004 BMW M3
Vehicle Showcase
Good to hear from you, Rick.
Can you guys reply or pm me on the cost of the JLUR aluminum rubicon red door handles? Assuming you can buy separately from the full trim kit? Thanks!

Gray Hare

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking at my steering wheel and door handles yesterday and wondering why jeep didn’t do this to begin with. The only thing is I would have liked to see the silver parts of the steering wheel replaced with red rather than the actual upper wheel. But I’m just being picky looks good though.
Agree, would be very nice to take out the silver on the wheel in favor of the red aluminum

OP
OP
Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
rubicon-red-door-pulls.jpg
Can you guys reply or pm me on the cost of the JLUR aluminum rubicon red door handles? Assuming you can buy separately from the full trim kit? Thanks!
Hello JD
The door handles in Rubicon red are:
2 - 275
4 - 525
When combined with other parts a discount applies
rubicon-red-door-pulls.jpg

Agree, would be very nice to take out the silver on the wheel in favor of the red aluminum

OP
OP
Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
The silver trim piece is available in Rubicon red or exterior colors to match one of our interior trim sets.
You Asked - we delivered!

While we are well-known for creating bespoke steering wheels, sometimes 'less is more'.
Because of the strong interest from the JL Forum members for a simpler enhancement to the steering wheels, we are now offering the wheel trim piece in matching color.
For those keeping the Rubicon red, then we offer the trim in matching red. But for those who are 'upgrading' the factory trim to wider options, anything color is available.
Pricing - 125 exchange. When ordered with additional parts a discount applies.
Shipping TBD

We'll post a few more pics of the steering wheel trim in more colors.

Call us with your desires!

Rubicon Red.jpg

rubicon red set.jpg

Gray Hare

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered the RAU rubcion red steering wheel set. Will post photos when installed for those interested in the products. In the interim, I just put in the American trail products bullet grab handles. I’m digging them

C0DB9AE9-9C4C-4DEE-9B51-48EBD8B89D70.jpeg

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Just ordered the RAU rubcion red steering wheel set. Will post photos when installed for those interested in the products. In the interim, I just put in the American trail products bullet grab handles. I’m digging them

C0DB9AE9-9C4C-4DEE-9B51-48EBD8B89D70.jpeg
So the Rau “Rubicon Red” color doesn’t match the existing Rubicon Red dash color at all? These don’t appear to be anywhere close to similar.

Gray Hare

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So the Rau “Rubicon Red” color doesn’t match the existing Rubicon Red dash color at all? These don’t appear to be anywhere close to similar.
Probably the lighting on the photo, but note that I have not yet installed the rau steering wheel. Just realized I posted the atp handle on the rau forum. Will upload rau photo when the product gets to me

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Probably the lighting on the photo, but note that I have not yet installed the rau steering wheel. Just realized I posted the atp handle on the rau forum. Will upload rau photo when the product gets to me
I see. Why do your instrument panel and passenger side dash panel look so different from one another?

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
I don't have my JL yet ... it's on order. But I like the painted dash pieces. My JL will be Punk'n. What does matte punk'n look like?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.