chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
Angry Eyes...cool since NEVER.

Sure it is your jeep, you can do whatever you want to your jeep.
But don't turn into a crying bitch when someone doesn't like it( it is actually easier to flip the bird than it is to go run to your safe place and cry into your teddy)

grow a pair of balls and fight back, because everyone does shit others don't like.

If someone makes fun of your angry eyes, find something they have, like that you don't, and make fun of them for it.

If you want some sarcasm beans, or just beans that will give you some backbone and not be offended by peoples words.

Sorry to break it to you, there is dislike in the world, not everything is likes and upvotes

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
In my opinion, the silliest looking Jeep I ever saw had angry eyes and a Factor 55 prolink. Looked like an angry baby sucking on a pacifier! :cwl:

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
You can do whatever you want and still be wrong. Example:

"Isn't the whole point of LIFE to do whatever you want?

In other words, if someone wants to MURDER THEIR WHOLE FAMILY, knock themselves out.

(I think they are dumb, but it's not my family)"
We're free within the scope of law. Ideally, the only restrictions on us exist because the benefit to society is greater than the limits placed on us. Sure, law isn't perfect and if often doesn't end up that way, but I'm sure you can agree that unchecked freedom may work no better than the "1 lite beer 1/3 less calories, two lite beers 2/3 less calories" argument.

Pjmemt

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Why would anyone care what I do to my Jeep? Why would anyone care if someone decided to put Eyelashes on their own WV Beetle? I don’t care if your Jeep is a DD or Crawler! Everyone have a good time and don’t separate the Jeep community by what their use of their Jeep is! Unite!

Sponsored

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Why would anyone care what I do to my Jeep? Why would anyone care if someone decided to put Eyelashes on their own WV Beetle? I don’t care if your Jeep is a DD or Crawler! Everyone have a good time and don’t separate the Jeep community by what their use of their Jeep is! Unite!
Amen. This forum really is turning into a downer. If you don't like a mod, move on. Didn't all your parents teach you that if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Pot calling the kettle black but man come on guys. We all love our Jeeps.

ECHO

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL Rubicon - Black
Occupation
Retired Air Force - Currently in my Dream Job
That ship sailed back around 2012 :time:

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
After you pour gas on it and throw a match at it?

Hgrace

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JUL Sport S, Fleetwood 33 Terra SE. Lincoln MKC
So least it looks like there's a viable aftermarket engine swap once those 2.0 Turbos start popping!

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Taste is a funny thing. Most of the time, Jeeps that has it usually have other tacky, classless, distasteful mods that goes along with it to amplify the regurgitating nature of the angry eyes.

Just be glad this isn't a "thing" yet..

222.jpg

Sponsored

ECHO

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL Rubicon - Black
Occupation
Retired Air Force - Currently in my Dream Job
Taste is a funny thing. Most of the time, Jeeps that has it usually have other tacky, classless, distasteful mods that goes along with it to amplify the regurgitating nature of the angry eyes.

Just be glad this isn't a "thing" yet..

222.jpg

WTF? :computerrage:

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Appropriate answer to OP's question is never. Modifying one of the most iconic fascias in Automotive history simply for cosmetics is like cooking a fine steak to well done, to the point where it could make a suitable pair of boots or a hockey puck.

It's your Jeep. Do what you want. But Man, can I respectfully request we please just leave this for the JK kids?
Sponsored