Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler Order Guide for Canada (2 & 4 door)

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Also curious about the latest version.

As well, i've yet to see a picture of the Rubicon's "Black aluminium wheels with machined lip" . I am not sure it's the Moab wheels as i can't see any machined lip on the Moab.
Same here. The U.S. 2 and 4 door order guides are both at version 3 now. Why isn't there an updated Canadian order guide?
Sponsored

Oakwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' JLUR Mojito
I tried to select the machined lip wheels this morning when playing with the configurator, but it seems that option has been removed by now. They did mention it was limited availability, well that's gone.

I just wish we could get the MOAB wheels for the rubicon, they look just much better than the polished lip version.

I wonder if we could order them from a US dealer?

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Any news on the guides? Another way we can perhaps scour the interwebs for a newer version?

thisispainful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '15 Tacoma
Also curious if there is an updated version of the Canadian guide. I'm looking at buying or ordering a JLUR in a few months. Or is the posted version still valid and current?

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Also curious if there is an updated version of the Canadian guide. I'm looking at buying or ordering a JLUR in a few months. Or is the posted version still valid and current?
The posted version is still good as for options. I used it in January. Some of the prices may have gone up though.

Sponsored

Oakwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' JLUR Mojito
I used it to order my jeep a few weeks ago (more on that in another thread), and the prices all seemed to be fine as far as i could tell. There's some rebates going on but that's about it. Some dealers almost seemed panicked that i had access to those costs.

Rainuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, previously 2007 Wrangler, 97 TJ
Has anyone seen a new version of the Canadian order guide, there have been tons of US ones posted but Canada has gone quiet it seems

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Has anyone seen a new version of the Canadian order guide, there have been tons of US ones posted but Canada has gone quiet it seems
And that's the way Canada should stay...at least until hockey season.:lipssealed: