Aftermarket Rims / Wheels

aerosynch

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
What size lift do you have? Looks great!
Thanks, it is a Rock Krawler 2.5". Currently doing the fender mod for more clearance so I can stay at the same height.

Supercharged

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Pontiac G8 GT, GMC Acadia
These pics show a 13.50 wide tire on a 8.5" wheel with 4.5" backspacing or -6mm offset. Also this is a Rubicon - the axles are wider than a Sport or Sahara. Sorry, I don't have any front to rear pics available - I hope this helps a little. 37s b.jpg 38s A.jpg 38s c.jpg
How are the Milestar tires holding up, I saw this post was from April 2018 so a year later. I've been considering these tires in a 315/70/17. Thanks!

Sponsored

RC3

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR 392 - '20 JTR - '21 GCL
How are the Milestar tires holding up, I saw this post was from April 2018 so a year later. I've been considering these tires in a 315/70/17. Thanks!
They are holding up pretty well and I am actually on my second set now. I replaced the first set with over 26,000 miles on them. They still had a decent amount of tread on them but were abnormally worn due to flat towing behind my MH and having a bad toe-in condition on the Jeep. Definitely one of the best tires I have run offroad.

urr2slo

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Denali Duramax, Chevy Camaro, Jeep CJ7, C7 Corvette, MB S63
Just put these 17x9 -12mm Fuel Beasts with 315/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs on. Love how it turned out!

20180905_183342.jpg
How do you like the MTR's on your Rubicon? Its one of the tire I'm considering. More interested on how the on road manners are as I have them on my CJ but its off road only.

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Is that a readily available color?
Yes and no. The wheels come either black or satin gray. I had them stripped down and powder coated. The powder is from Prismatic and it’s Silver Oar followed by Lollypop Red followed by Satin Clear.

Sponsored

OffroadTreks

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU 2.0TE
Vehicle Showcase
Yes and no. The wheels come either black or satin gray. I had them stripped down and powder coated. The powder is from Prismatic and it’s Silver Oar followed by Lollypop Red followed by Satin Clear.
Thanks for the details. I want to do the bead lock trim ring in a similar color. But the centers I was going to color match to the billet silver.

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Silver Oar seems to be a really close match to Billet Silver but there will always be a difference between powder and paint appearance. It will be subtle and probably not noticeable since the wheels aren’t next to the body. I’m color matching my bumpers and doing OEM Billet Silver paint.

jlgaustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
I running Pro Comp Predators 17 by 8.5 with bfg k02 35s They were cheap so I do not mind if I mess them up on trail.
I added the orange accent paint myself

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG
Looks badass, did you just get some of the touch up paint and spray the middle section, assuming a brush and patience to do the procomp letters?

rs680

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
yes a spray can and some q tips and lots of time that is why my buddy did it for me LOL