Sponsored

JL Rubicon Bright White Owners Please Post Pics w/ Aftermarket wheels & Tires

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
B82426EC-F147-4D15-8F80-253D3BB17B2F.jpeg
Rolling on 37 x 12.5 mopar wheels, beadlock rings sitting on the desk. These Patagonia tires are very quiet and soft. 2.5” lift with rubiconexpress mono tube shocks that are fantastic. King steering stabilizer works well and just put in the yeti track bar that is well worth the 249.00. Makes my steering much more solid feeling.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
B82426EC-F147-4D15-8F80-253D3BB17B2F.jpeg
Rolling on 37 x 12.5 mopar wheels, beadlock rings sitting on the desk
Ours looks the same. Same wheels and I have the 2 inch Mopar lift which actually lifts it 3.But after 42 years of driving. That my tires and all my trucks and my last Jeep I finally got tired of the noise I like the Nitto Ridge grappler it still has a aggressive look and it's very quiet and it's good on rocks

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I was about 360 bucks for each wheel. It came to Just over 1800 for a set of five. I don't have the exact price as I bought them almost a year ago and going off memory.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
17" Raceline RT231 Monster Beadlocks (painted graphite with red lettering) with 40" Cooper STT Pro tires.

R1.jpg

raceline.jpg
I noticed you took off the bottom part of the front fender off. what are going to go with as far as a running light or a turn signal ? we have to have turn signals in Texas. I thought about take mine off and going with the adventure bracket they make with the running lights and turn signals built in

mtnbiker73

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2015 JKU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed you took off the bottom part of the front fender off. what are going to go with as far as a running light or a turn signal ? we have to have turn signals in Texas. I thought about take mine off and going with the adventure bracket they make with the running lights and turn signals built in
I bought new LED headlights (since I had the halogens) that have the turn signal built in. Works like a champ. I'm not putting anything in for a side marker light.
I'm hoping Gen Right and/or Poison Spyder will have their JL tube fenders available in June/July and then I can get rid of those factory flares.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I bought new LED headlights (since I had the halogens) that have the turn signal built in. Works like a champ. I'm not putting anything in for a side marker light.
I'm hoping Gen Right and/or Poison Spyder will have their JL tube fenders available in June/July and then I can get rid of those factory flares.
you don't like any of the aftermarket fenders that are out right now? There's a lot of cool fenders out right now
Sponsored