Madora

Madora

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Ram Rebel
I tried all the local dealers, about 1k off MSRP is all they would do.
Ordered from Kim in Conway, AR.
Gonna make a road trip out of it when it comes in
I got 5% under invoice up in St. francisville. All the BR dealers were just as you experienced. I was a bit shocked that none of them were really coming off of MSRP more.
Sponsored

mgrowc1

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I got 5% under invoice up in St. francisville. All the BR dealers were just as you experienced. I was a bit shocked that none of them were really coming off of MSRP more.
5% below invoice is impressive! I got close to that but not quite that and I am friends with the guy. Got a decent trade in though which helps us both out.

mgrowc1

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
So just to help everyone out with timing to LA/MS here is my update:

Ordered on 12/29
Hit D pretty quickly
Hit G (trim) on 1/27
Hit I (build done and in quality inspection) on 1/29
Hit KZ on 2/3 (released from plant and awaiting shipping)
ETA to dealer is 2/17-2/21

FWIW I ordered a rubicon, white, premium soft top, automatic, trailer/tow package, infotainment group, safety group, steel bumper group, LED lights, cold weather package, black wheels, all weather mats, proximity keyless entry. Not sure if that makes any kind of difference to timing but I added quite a lot of options. Only hard top, leather seats, and body colored fenders aren’t added.

OP
OP
Madora

Madora

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So just to help everyone out with timing to LA/MS here is my update:

Ordered on 12/29
Hit D pretty quickly
Hit G (trim) on 1/27
Hit I (build done and in quality inspection) on 1/29
Hit KZ on 2/3 (released from plant and awaiting shipping)
ETA to dealer is 2/17-2/21

FWIW I ordered a rubicon, white, premium soft top, automatic, trailer/tow package, infotainment group, safety group, steel bumper group, LED lights, cold weather package, black wheels, all weather mats, proximity keyless entry. Not sure if that makes any kind of difference to timing but I added quite a lot of options. Only hard top, leather seats, and body colored fenders aren’t added.
I ordered a granite rubi with ver similar options on 1/4. Hit G, I, & KZ on the exact same dates. Mine has a dealer ETA of 2/17. Looks like they got built together.

mgrowc1

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I ordered a granite rubi with ver similar options on 1/4. Hit G, I, & KZ on the exact same dates. Mine has a dealer ETA of 2/17. Looks like they got built together.
Good deal. Looks like your overall build is about a week less than mine then.

Sponsored

redneckcrawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 F350 dually, 86 4runner, 87 Toyota pickup
Haven't ordered yet. Waiting to get all my ducks in a row before I pull the trigger.

mgrowc1

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Anyone in la received theirs? Mine still hasn’t been released for shipping but they are still giving an ETA to dealer of 2/17 to 2/21 which seems impossible. Dealer said it looks like shipping on the 16th and expects 6 days

OP
OP
Madora

Madora

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone in la received theirs? Mine still hasn’t been released for shipping but they are still giving an ETA to dealer of 2/17 to 2/21 which seems impossible. Dealer said it looks like shipping on the 16th and expects 6 days
My status went back to I & the ETA is blank now.

mgrowc1

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
My status went back to I & the ETA is blank now.
Ah man, any idea what happened with that?

I actually got confirmation that mine is on a rail car and scheduled to be at the dealer between 2/20 and 2/24 now.

OP
OP
Madora

Madora

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I actually got confirmation that mine is on a rail car and scheduled to be at the dealer between 2/20 and 2/24 now.
Unfortunately, no. Jeep Chat has nothing for me and all the dealer can see is that it was “Built Pending Inspection” 1/27 and appears to have just sat there since then. I’m wondering if the initial KZ was in error or if something happened but I suppose I won’t ever know for sure.

Exciting news for you though!! Be sure to post some pics & fill us in on what you think when you get it! :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Madora

Madora

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Contacted Jeep last night and asked why my jeep had been in inspection so long. Wouldn’t take “I don’t know” as an acceptable answer. Finally I was told they were researching it and would call me back. When I got my tracking update from a dealer friend this morning he said my jeep was in KZ status as of yesterday evening, but no ETA yet.

mgrowc1

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Contacted Jeep last night and asked why my jeep had been in inspection so long. Wouldn’t take “I don’t know” as an acceptable answer. Finally I was told they were researching it and would call me back. When I got my tracking update from a dealer friend this morning he said my jeep was in KZ status as of yesterday evening, but no ETA yet.
That’s crazy. My dealer confirmed that mine is coming between tomorrow and Saturday. So I am hoping that worst case I can get over there on Saturday and pick it up.

Mine went pretty quick once it got to KZ - couple of weeks. Then again, I dont have it yet so who knows.

OP
OP
Madora

Madora

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s crazy. My dealer confirmed that mine is coming between tomorrow and Saturday. So I am hoping that worst case I can get over there on Saturday and pick it up.

Mine went pretty quick once it got to KZ - couple of weeks. Then again, I dont have it yet so who knows.
Not sure if KZ was a coincidence or if it had something to do with my call, but movement is movement. Hopefully I’ll get an ETA today or tomorrow.

We should have a meetup when a few of us get our JLs & take a ride of one of the ORV parks around here!

Rambeaux

First Name
John J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Willys JKU
Occupation
Aircraft Doctor
Coonass in Lafayette area checking in. Waiting on Sting-Ray to order. Might even wait till the 19's and BSG. Hope I can find a decent deal when the time comes.

Enjoy those new JL's you lucky bastards.

OP
OP
Madora

Madora

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Straight off the truck& still all plastic wrapped! I get to pick her up tomorrow!

DBF3263E-2CA3-483F-8D6B-DD587207FBA1.jpeg

473C3C24-108B-4510-8DB6-202D94394BCA.jpeg

4A701B04-0A59-4E0F-9728-D166CD9D2B1B.jpeg

DA196CAE-FA7A-466E-8450-3BE196AB53F6.jpeg

3E62411F-1B43-499C-A732-16A36ACB9C99.jpeg

5B4A8401-EFE2-48C7-AC5F-809EC9BF59C4.jpeg
Sponsored