First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Yes Agreed! My only issue is that I have a 2017 JKU Sahara that needs to be traded in so am checking that too. Lotta variables...
Yes Agreed! My only issue is that I have a 2017 JKU Sahara that needs to be traded in so am checking that too. Lotta variables...
I get that , my cars are paid off if I decide to do a trade in
Sponsored

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, that’s much appreciated , I’m actually looking into koons dealership in Virginia after reading all the good reviews in the forum
Sam Lehman in Morton IL will do close to 5% under invoice. Email Anthony Jenkins ([email protected]) your build sheet to get a quote.

He was straight up with me and was very easy to deal with. Was right there on price with almost anyone else and I did not have to fly or drive a ton to get there. I think you would also save a bit paying downstate taxes vs. Chicago Land taxes.

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, that’s much appreciated , I’m actually looking into koons dealership in Virginia after reading all the good reviews in the forum
You might want to check in Shorewoods, Illinois.....Tyson Motors is doing a deal at 6% under with a doc fee of 175ish. Call and ask for Jason, I listed him in the deals forum already.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Sam Lehman in Morton IL will do close to 5% under invoice. Email Anthony Jenkins ([email protected]) your build sheet to get a quote.

He was straight up with me and was very easy to deal with. Was right there on price with almost anyone else and I did not have to fly or drive a ton to get there. I think you would also save a bit paying downstate taxes vs. Chicago Land taxes.
Thank very much I’ll will check that out
You might want to check in Shorewoods, Illinois.....Tyson Motors is doing a deal at 6% under with a doc fee of 175ish. Call and ask for Jason, I listed him in the deals forum already.
thats even better thank u again

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic

The taxes you pay are based upon where you live and register the vehicle, not where you buy it.

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
The taxes you pay are based upon where you live and register the vehicle, not where you buy it.
Yes I’m aware of that
5% below invoice pretty darn good tho so worth the ride

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I’m aware of that
5% below invoice pretty darn good tho so worth the ride
He also super easy to work with. Worth an email in my opinion. He ended up beating Tyson. I would get a couple quotes then reach out to him and see what he can do.

Strange about the taxes. I got a quote from a few dealers and many of them showed a different tax rate so that is why I assumed the local taxes if you bought in state.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
He also super easy to work with. Worth an email in my opinion. He ended up beating Tyson. I would get a couple quotes then reach out to him and see what he can do.

Strange about the taxes. I got a quote from a few dealers and many of them showed a different tax rate so that is why I assumed the local taxes if you bought in state.
Thank u again and Crook I mean Cook county wants their taxes lol

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Thank u again and Crook I mean Cook county wants their taxes lol
I’m waiting on the turbo , then I will pull the trigger hopefully not much longer

bbradshaw14

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Global Project Manager
Just a follow-up on this....Sherman never even responded. I got a robo-mail from them asking if they had provided everything I asked for and if there was anything they could do to which I responded and again, nothing but silence. I can only assume they didn't want to touch the below invoice pricing...

Sponsored

TigeLZ

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
Does anyone know which dealers in Chicago area are giving the best d als on the the New JLs
Just leased my new JL today at Brian Bemis in Sycamore...give Briana an email or call. Let her know Jonathan sent you. Really good lease deal for those of you looking...same as a comparable JK.

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
TBH a good deal is one you are happy with. Doubt there will be many times you're cruising around thinking, man, this thing is sweet for 1.023412 percent below invoice!

:like:

If you are trying to get the rock bottom price, a little different :)

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just leased my new JL today at Brian Bemis in Sycamore...give Briana an email or call. Let her know Jonathan sent you. Really good lease deal for those of you looking...same as a comparable JK.

Please share the MSRP, Sale Price, RV and MF with terms and length......then all can see how “good” of a lease. Much appreciated and enjoy your Jeep!

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Thank You but I already ordered my Rubicon
Sponsored