Sponsored

Map of dealers with competitive pricing

Heuer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK/WK2
I ordered three weeks ago from Dennis Dillon in Idaho and heard nothing. My texts were not being responded to, and then my emails were undeliverable. It turns out salesman Nicholas Cox left two weeks ago and Roland Riveria is now a sales manager (so not working directly with customers). I shouldn't have to find out this way. The listing here needs to be updated. Let's hope my ordering experience gets better from here on.
I left a message for Roland last week and I guess that explains why I never heard back. Now I'm trying to get a price from two other dealers and cant get any messages or emails returned that were sent and left days ago. I don't get it.
Sponsored

RadicalMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKUR 2018 JLU Sahara
Some data on my locals (CT):
Garavel would not go anywhere near 5% under invoice for me. I was willing to take one off the lot or order and they were very clear that 'they did not discount JLs at that level and that if other dealers were, I should go there'. They actually said that.
I can attest to this. After having talked to dealers in MA about getting 5% under and a good trade-in I was told by "Wrangler Rob" that if I was able to get the deal I was offered that I should take his info and order him one too. Was told best they could do was $500 over invoice and $18.5k trade-in, ended up ordering later that day and getting 5% below and $21k trade

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Updates:
Added IL and MO dealers.
Updated contact info at ID dealership.
Updated dealer fee at FL dealership.

BayouBeauty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 4x4 EcoDiesel
Ok so I just placed my order from Bergeron Jeep (Jeffrey Horn) in Metairie, LA. The break out of pricing was I paid invoice(FWP) minus holdback and minus $500 military rebate. This comes to about 3.8% under invoice which is fantastic for a New Orleans dealer and ok compared to the rest of the nation.

I did have a better price on purchase from Courtesy Jeep (Andie Carlson) in Breaux Bridge, LA. They sell for $5k off of MSRP. Which is ~5% under invoice but they get you back if you are trading in. Here in Louisiana, the trade in allowance means the world of difference since we only pay taxes on the remainder purchase - trade allowance.

So if you are trading in, go to Bergeron Jeep in Metairie. If you are not trading in but want to purchase in LA, go to Courtesy Jeep in Breaux Bridge.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
newbe here who got almost 7% off invoice

Jim Thomas at Baxter Chrysler Jeep Omaha

He was awesome to deal with. He simply asked my price, told him 8% off invoice, and he came back within $500 on a 19 JLUS.

$299 doc fee.

excited to pick it up once it gets to town.

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
Consider an update to the map: The map shows Ed Martin, in Central Indiana, with 5% discount. After attempted negotiations, Jeremy told me that 3% was the absolute best they could do.

Cubeman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Viper, 15' Hellcat Challenger, 18' SRT Durango, 13' SRT Charger
Submitted to the map Meadowland Of Carmel. I got just shy under 3% under invoice which is great for my area, 2 hour drive each way I can't justify an extra percentage point or two. Must contact Sales Manager to get it, won't get it just walking into any sales guy.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Submitted to the map Meadowland Of Carmel. I got just shy under 3% under invoice which is great for my area, 2 hour drive each way I can't justify an extra percentage point or two. Must contact Sales Manager to get it, won't get it just walking into any sales guy.
2% more at Suresky or Fitzpatrick is $1000+ on many builds. How much do you make an hour that $250 per for driving isn't enough to justify the drive? I mean, I see you've got cars to burn, but money, too?

Cubeman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2% more at Suresky or Fitzpatrick is $1000+ on many builds. How much do you make an hour that $250 per for driving isn't enough to justify the drive? I mean, I see you've got cars to burn, but money, too?
When you have to come back to dealers in this area to service, is $1000 worth the hassle of being thrown to the back of scheduling and/not getting loaner privileges? I bought my Durango SRT from Koons in VA, My local dealer said if they could match that pricing would I do it? I said sure. I now get all my SRT product and other product at HB-Invoice which is great. Even Koons wasn't selling Red Eye's at that pricing when they first got them.

Lose a $1000 compared to the thousands I've saved with my Red Eye, Pacifica, Wrangler purchase this year alone? Yeah I'm good.

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
When you have to come back to dealers in this area to service, is $1000 worth the hassle of being thrown to the back of scheduling and/not getting loaner privileges? I bought my Durango SRT from Koons in VA, My local dealer said if they could match that pricing would I do it? I said sure. I now get all my SRT product and other product at HB-Invoice which is great. Even Koons wasn't selling Red Eye's at that pricing when they first got them.

Lose a $1000 compared to the thousands I've saved with my Red Eye, Pacifica, Wrangler purchase this year alone? Yeah I'm good.
No skin off my back, but I'm not sure which argument you're making: either you are saving thousands on the vehicles by staying local (which would be a no-brainer, who wouldn't do that?) or you're getting better loaner/scheduling, which is in no way worth $1000+. I have never had a problem with either at my locals, even though I've never purchased a car there. The service departments have all been great and professional, and if they had tried that BS, I would have gone to a different service location. How you saved thousands on your Wrangler purchase @3% under when I'm getting mine @8% under (and could get an even better deal on a Pacifica) doesn't add up to me. Your money, your choice, but the forum is hereto give the best, most transparent info to all.

Cubeman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No skin off my back, but I'm not sure which argument you're making: either you are saving thousands on the vehicles by staying local (which would be a no-brainer, who wouldn't do that?) or you're getting better loaner/scheduling, which is in no way worth $1000+. I have never had a problem with either at my locals, even though I've never purchased a car there. The service departments have all been great and professional, and if they had tried that BS, I would have gone to a different service location. How you saved thousands on your Wrangler purchase @3% under when I'm getting mine @8% under (and could get an even better deal on a Pacifica) doesn't add up to me. Your money, your choice, but the forum is hereto give the best, most transparent info to all.
I'm as transparent as possible, All my local dealers to me will not service/warranty any body complaints if you didn't purchase the car from them. Any warranty work must go back to the originating dealer in the Metro NYC area. No Loaners unless you bought from them and expect 2-3 week back long minimum for appointment times.

The dealer moves 125 cars a month and is offering 2.5% below invoice, which is also what some other dealers in the Metro NY are doing also nearby on the map. All the dealers not on this map? They'll want MSRP and act like the $500 rebate currently is the best discount they can do.

Visible15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
Dumb question, but it's too late for me since I already have mine but for my girlfriend's jeep; is it still possible to get below MSRP with a custom order? She wants the Bikini color and a few other add ons, trying to decide to wait a little more until they're more prevalent or if we can still get a good deal if we order one

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
Dumb question, but it's too late for me since I already have mine but for my girlfriend's jeep; is it still possible to get below MSRP with a custom order? She wants the Bikini color and a few other add ons, trying to decide to wait a little more until they're more prevalent or if we can still get a good deal if we order one
You should expect to be able to do a factory order (your choice of color and options) and get 5-8% below invoice. I think that comes out to 12-15% below MSRP. I’m sure someone will correct me if my conversion is off. The Tread Lightly discount is good for 1% below invoice but it’s not difficult to get the addition 4-7% on top of that.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
If you're (or your GF is) interested:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/northeast-group-buy-7-under-for-20-my.28020/
Otherwise, he'll do 5% below invoice on factory orders.
I just saw a Bikini Sahara at the local, and it shor was purdy...
Sponsored