Sponsored

Ocean Blue and Punk'n Ordering is now Open!

luchentos

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
Wow! That is WAY faster than I would have expected. Very cool. I'll be happy with 6-8 weeks.
Im debating the punk'n metallic but my first choice is mojito lime. Not sure if I should wait .Could you please post pics when you get it so we can see an actual representation of the color. Thanks!
Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Im debating the punk'n metallic but my first choice is mojito lime. Not sure if I should wait .Could you please post pics when you get it so we can see an actual representation of the color. Thanks!
Hopefully only another three weeks until mojito orders open up!

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
I was able to order my JLUR Punk'n Metallic with black leather seats today as I had hoped. The dealer did caution me that it could still get rejected if they decide not to allow this but the system is letting the orders go through right now as others have said. Fingers crossed.
So I've tried to order my JLUR in Punk'n last Thurs, Sat and now today. I've visited 2 dealers and spoke to 2 others. All of them were unable to push this order as Punk'n is "greyed out" and not selectable in dealer connect, my home dealer has been checking this daily for me. However they were all able to order a JLR in Punk'n with no problem.

Bill, what dealer did you order from? and are you 100% sure they ordered you a JLJS74 and not a JLJS72?

thanks, cheers :beer:

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
So I've tried to order my JLUR in Punk'n last Thurs, Sat and now today. I've visited 2 dealers and spoke to 2 others. All of them were unable to push this order as Punk'n is "greyed out" and not selectable in dealer connect, my home dealer has been checking this daily for me. However they were all able to order a JLR in Punk'n with no problem.

Bill, what dealer did you order from? and are you 100% sure they ordered you a JLJS74 and not a JLJS72?

My dealer has been telling me the same thing. I gotta stop asking...I think he's starting to hate me

LS7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 CJ5, ‘18 JLUR
IMG_0839.PNG

I ordered mine on 26Jan18.

Sponsored

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer has been telling me the same thing. I gotta stop asking...I think he's starting to hate me
Lol that's how I'm starting to feel. He keeps telling me no worries and even sends a quick email everyday.

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_0839.PNG

I ordered mine on 26Jan18.
Nice build, unfortunatly the 4 door Punk'n is still greyed out in the ordering system up here. I'm ordering similar build but black leather and manual. Post pics when you get it.

LS7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 CJ5, ‘18 JLUR
Nice build, unfortunatly the 4 door Punk'n is still greyed out in the ordering system up here. I'm ordering similar build but black leather and manual. Post pics when you get it.
Sorry, I didn't notice that you were trying to order in Canada when I responded.

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

NascarMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland.
You cannot get anything but the black hard top right now... so no color matched hard top nor soft top installed at the factory. However, you can get the dual top, where they will throw a box with the soft top in it in the back. That's what I opted to do and have an Ocean Blue Rubicon order in D status now...
Wanted to share my latest - today I ordered Ocean Blue JL Rubicon with premium soft top - pretty much all options (including painted fenders) except went with black cloth interior. Maybe the order bugs are being resolved?

Dealer says 8 weeks and Jeep doesn't send email updates on build status but he will update me. Anyone know where I can find something describing the different status and if there is any way I can follow the build?

Sponsored

cmb

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Placed an order today for a Punk'n 2 door Rubicon with black premium soft top and black cloth seats.

Chad Beardslee Punk'd Jeep build.jpg

COBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
You cannot get anything but the black hard top right now... so no color matched hard top nor soft top installed at the factory. However, you can get the dual top, where they will throw a box with the soft top in it in the back. That's what I opted to do and have an Ocean Blue Rubicon order in D status now...
Personally I prefer that to what Jeep used to do (at least on two doors) where they installed both tops but required you to remove the hard top so you could remove the soft top within a short period of time of delivery, or else they would void your warranty on the soft top (it would rub with both tops in place; they just installed both for delivery.)

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Personally I prefer that to what Jeep used to do (at least on two doors) where they installed both tops but required you to remove the hard top so you could remove the soft top within a short period of time of delivery, or else they would void your warranty on the soft top (it would rub with both tops in place; they just installed both for delivery.)
Ugh, because that's what everyone in a cold weather climate taking delivery during winter would want to be required to do - remove the hard top, install soft top, remove soft top, and reinstall hard top (assuming the reason they purchased dual top was to use hard top in winter). Yeah, agreed, however bulky the current soft top packing may be this sounds far and away better to me.

Bill 13

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR

Strange. Eric @ Woodbine Chrysler called me a week ago this past Friday to say that they could now order the Punk'n but at the time I said I didn't want the tan seats. I started to see people on the forum ordering the black leather I wanted and he kept checking till it finally let him order that combination apparently.

You definitely made me pull out my order sheet though! I did confirm it's a JLJS74. He told me they had already ordered a Sahara as well in Punk'n.

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Strange. Eric @ Woodbine Chrysler called me a week ago this past Friday to say that they could now order the Punk'n but at the time I said I didn't want the tan seats. I started to see people on the forum ordering the black leather I wanted and he kept checking till it finally let him order that combination apparently.

You definitely made me pull out my order sheet though! I did confirm it's a JLJS74. He told me they had already ordered a Sahara as well in Punk'n.
Interesting. I'm super stoked you got to order your dream JL, you must've found that one moment in time the order banks were open for that combo lol. I spoke to David at woodbine today who could only order Punk'n in the 2 door model as every other dealer I checked. Gonna have to wait for the next allocation of 4 doors to place order.

Please keep us posted on your order and post pics when you can. Cheers
Sponsored