Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

KirbyHouTx

First Name
Lowell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 2019 Mercedes AMG C63S (ordered)
Yes!!! Finally arrived on 3/27. Picked up 3/29!
20190402_160747.jpg
I didn't realize we had matching ones! Congratulations!

Advertisement

Ameza

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
I didn't realize we had matching ones! Congratulations!
Thanks man. So, ordered on 1/9 and delivered on 3/27. Long wait, but so worth it. Really enjoying it. Getting a lot of compliments on the color. After having it a couple of days, love the ride, ACC, 8.4 inch screen with android auto...lots to love.

RobbieZ63

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Just purchased a JLU that is "In Transit." Anyway of tracking by VIN only? Dealership said 2 weeks max, so not a huge deal. Just curious as to status. Thanks in advance

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
Just purchased a JLU that is "In Transit." Anyway of tracking by VIN only? Dealership said 2 weeks max, so not a huge deal. Just curious as to status. Thanks in advance
Everything I've read is that the dealer has the most up to date tracking info once the jeep has shipped. But even they won't know exactly what day it will arrive until it arrives!

RobbieZ63

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Everything I've read is that the dealer has the most up to date tracking info once the jeep has shipped. But even they won't know exactly what day it will arrive until it arrives!
Thank you. Yes, dealer didn't seem to know too much other than it was "on the truck."

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you. Yes, dealer didn't seem to know too much other than it was "on the truck."
The dealer VLS system tracks rail cars pretty accurately. When on a truck they won't have any idea where the truck is until it arrives but the system should provide them an ETA.

RobbieZ63

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
The dealer VLS system tracks rail cars pretty accurately. When on a truck they won't have any idea where the truck is until it arrives but the system should provide them an ETA.
Thanks. Yes, he says 1-2 weeks tops. I purchased while in transit. He says they usually sit at the destination point for a couple weeks (why, I didnt ask). But, he said, in the event they're sold before arriving, they're usually sent to the dealer immediately.

Dont know if any of this is true, but Im thinking a week is reasonable. We will see. Thanks again

metallicpea

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
So I got am email with a Window Sticker this morning - very cool. But the system doesn't find a build sheet. This seems unusual as the build sheet usually comes first. I'm not concerned, just curious. Has anyone come across this before?

Thanks,

Sponsored

EyeDoc

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Ordered 3/21 Jeep.com chat says KZ status. Dealer says it will arrive in Birmingham today and put on a truck for Mobile. Still no build sheet or Window sticker??? Granite Crystal Sahara.

Lickitisplit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara & 2011 Silverado
The tracker shows nothing found for my build sheet or the window sticker but I was able to pull the window sticker from
So I got am email with a Window Sticker this morning - very cool. But the system doesn't find a build sheet. This seems unusual as the build sheet usually comes first. I'm not concerned, just curious. Has anyone come across this before?

Thanks,

I just received my window sticker today as well and no build sheet found on the tracker but it was on the link
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= (ADD VIN)

Ricmcd

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2006 TJ Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrical Contractor
Here is my status so far

3/27 Ordered (VON)
3/28 D Status (VIN)
3/29 D1
4/4 (Estimated Ship date per POC)
This is awesome, how are you getting your status codes?

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
The tracker shows nothing found for my build sheet or the window sticker but I was able to pull the window sticker from

I just received my window sticker today as well and no build sheet found on the tracker but it was on the link
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= (ADD VIN)
Me too - I was able to see my window sticker using the link above, either before my build sheet was found or right after. Then I had the build sheet found in the tracker, but it took a day or 2 to find the sticker and put me in the list of found orders ;)

Advertisement

Advertisement