Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
6960EFF4-CE97-4B26-A70A-844C692EC20D.jpeg
I actually called Anthony Jenkins from Sam Leman Chrysler. Very friendly and accepting the %5 below invoice!!!!
I placed my order with him two weeks ago!!!!
Super excited!!!!
Sponsored

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
Finally bought JLUR, 6% (TL included) under invoice and 11.8% under MSRP through Kimberly Sims at Superior Jeep in Arkansas.

Kim Sims
Internet Sales Manager
Superior Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
1201 Exchange Avenue
Conway, AR 72032
501-499-2575
www.superiorfivestar.com

Red Rubi with Red Flares and Black 3-piece hard top. Kim is straight forward and honest ... as is the GM. Deal was done quickly with the only dealer cost of $130.

MSRP: $53,895
Invoice: $50,621
Price Paid at Superior: $47,633.79 (6% discount plus $130 Service and Handling Fee)
Total Price including Sales Tax and title/reg: $51,085

I'll pay for plates transfer and title registration ($85.00) and sales tax (7%) at my DMV in FL where I live. Transferring plates, rather than buy new ones, will save me $200.

See excel attachment for details. This file was used to verify the deal.

Attachments

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader
Metro-Detroit, MI ...

Avoid like the Plague: Jim Riehl's Friendly Auto Group in Warren, MI at 14mile & Van Dyke. I had everything set to buy a red JLU from them today. I spoke with a salesperson last night, but the price jumped up $1640 this morning via email. I exchanged a few emails to get a breakdown of the newly quoted total. They were reluctant to do so. It finally came out that they included a customer "Protection" package for $1640 ... to cover little things that a warranty & insurance might not. They would not let me decline it. They were quite arrogant about having these hot new JLs on their lot. Do not do business with these guys.

Highly Recommend: Al Serra Auto Plaza in Grand Blanc, MI. I called them this afternoon. They put everything through, were very transparent, ate a $200 fee for me, and I drove off the lot this evening with a new JLU. Chad Phillips (810)603-1820 was particularly knowledgeable and helpful. No surprises, and they have a policy of offering the best price around. Their salesmen are paid based on the number of vehicles they sell, not the selling price. They bank on volume rather than picking your pocket every time you turn around.

I've also worked with Suburban Motor Mall in Troy, MI ... Jerry Larue (sp?) on the purchase of our 2014 Durango. I would've bought there, but they didn't have a JL with the specs I wanted on their lot, in transit, nor were they able to order it at this time due to the 3pc hard top hold up.
Wow some things never change! I bought a Jeep from them 25 years ago and in the ensuing years of chitchating with fellow owners in the service waiting room heard many horror stories! Even past employees would steer people away lol. SMDH.... The type of games played and now I See are still being played will come out into the light as more people use forums like this before purchasing. I drive by untrustworthy Jeep weekly but will travel way way North when I purchase my new JL mojito Rubicon Wrangler

Jl_rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Ordered my JLUR from Jim Marsh CDJR in Las Vegas! They matched the Dennis Dillon offer I had and also said they’d add Tread Lighlty on top of it (30 days hasn’t passed for my membership code yet). Add $500 if using your own financing.

Contact Marianna [email protected]
She gave me the green light to pass along the info on the forum! Tell her Gavin from California sent you over and she’ll give you their best price. I’m not affiliated with them at all. Buying from CA actually.

$428.25 doc./processing fees
I attached my build
MSRP $54,865
Invoice $51,466.
Their price with financing $47,655.
Out the door with doc fee and $48,083.25. Sales tax not included because I’m out of state.

Attachments

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Ordered my JLUR from Jim Marsh CDJR in Las Vegas! They matched the Dennis Dillon offer I had and also said they’d add Tread Lighlty on top of it (30 days hasn’t passed for my membership code yet). Add $500 if using your own financing.

Contact Marianna [email protected]
She gave me the green light to pass along the info on the forum! Tell her Gavin from California sent you over and she’ll give you their best price. I’m not affiliated with them at all. Buying from CA actually.

$428.25 doc./processing fees
I attached my build
MSRP $54,865
Invoice $51,466.
Their price with financing $47,655.
Out the door with doc fee and $48,083.25. Sales tax not included because I’m out of state.
Well that's a great deal, I was losing hope being a Californian, I will contact them tomorrow, how does taxes work and registering it? Thanks for posting!

Sponsored

Bri1275

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Is Superior Jeep in Fayetteville the same group as the Superior Jeep in Conway, Arkansas? If so, think I could get the same deal. I live in KC and that would be a considerable closer drive than Conway. Likely will be placing an order in June.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Is Superior Jeep in Fayetteville the same group as the Superior Jeep in Conway, Arkansas? If so, think I could get the same deal. I live in KC and that would be a considerable closer drive than Conway. Likely will be placing an order in June.
The Superior Group is huge. I got my 2015 Hard Rock @ Superior in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. I called them after getting the offer from Kim and they gave me the runaround. I went to Landers/Mclarty Jeep/Dodge in Bentonville Saturday because I knew they got some Rubi's in and wanted to take a look. Told them about my deal with Kim in Conway. They were more interested in selling what they had on lot not orders under invoice. Several Superiors around the state but they all deal separately. Just from my experience. I talked to every Jeep dealer in N.W. Arkansas and got a load of BS. Kim took care of me in 30 minutes, 5% below invoice and another 1% if you have an affiliate. Best part is unlike some of the other dealers giving 5% under their doc fee is only $130. Told her what I wanted, a little later she sent back a build sheet, I said looks great, order it. Then it was done. No deposit, don't have to use their financing, don't have to trade. Strait deal, no BS. I have no affiliation but have sent allot of folks her way from this forum. My rig MSRP'd for $55k+, out the door @ $48k. Might trade my Hard Rock, might sell. I'll see if their financing can get a better rate. If not I'll show up with check. I'm all about easy and saving money. Oh ya. No Superior in Fayetteville. It's Lewis Chrysler in Fayetteville, Everett Chrysler in Springdale, Landers/McClarty is the one in Rogers/Bentonville. I told you wrong. Superior has several around the state but the only Superior Jeep in N.W. is in Siloam Springs. The rest are Nissan, Kia, etc.....

jfoot732

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport
Just took delivery of a JLU Sport, 5% off invoice from Leith Chrysler Jeep in Raleigh, NC.

Reach out to me if you want the details and I'd be happy to help you get the same. It's not a dealership promotion though, so YMMV.

Here's my new baby!

CISEz7E.jpg

Last edited:

ERIXJLUR

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Crystal Rubicon 2.0L (ordered on 2/12 received on 9/26)
I also live in SO Cal, this would be my first brand new jeep. What would be the best dealer to make my purchase?
I like Ellis Jeep in Glendale.

Zero games and great pricing.

Merica!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully JLU
Occupation
Future breaker of JL Wrangler parts!
Did you order with them? What kind of deal were they offering?

Sponsored

KBCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
6960EFF4-CE97-4B26-A70A-844C692EC20D.jpeg
I actually called Anthony Jenkins from Sam Leman Chrysler. Very friendly and accepting the %5 below invoice!!!!
I placed my order with him two weeks ago!!!!
Super excited!!!!
Just out of curiosity......what is the line item for "five additional gallons of gas" at $1195? Did I read that wrong? Where in the world do they get $239/gal for gas?

I must be reading that wrong!

Regards,

Bob

Merica!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully JLU
Occupation
Future breaker of JL Wrangler parts!
Just out of curiosity......what is the line item for "five additional gallons of gas" at $1195? Did I read that wrong? Where in the world do they get $239/gal for gas?

I must be reading that wrong!

Regards,

Bob
$1195 is destination fee.

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Just out of curiosity......what is the line item for "five additional gallons of gas" at $1195? Did I read that wrong?
@KBCowboy I thought the same thing the first time I spotted it! The five gallons o’ gas is showing as $0 for Invoice column, and $12 on the MSRP column. The $1,195 is actually on the next row down, which aligns with the destination fees.

ERIXJLUR

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Crystal Rubicon 2.0L (ordered on 2/12 received on 9/26)
Did you order with them? What kind of deal were they offering?
Yes, I have a history w/ Ellis, so I ordered from them.

I’ve purchased a 2015 SRT and a 2016 Laramie Power Wagon from them in the past.

I believe they would honor the Tread Lightly or any other affiliate program for anyone.

Side note:
I’m happy with the Tread Lightly program of 1% under invoice.

Because I value time with my family and have thought the numbers over...56K Jeep = 52K invoice. $520 per percent. I’m not flying to the Midwest, staying in a hotel and driving back (adding mileage) to try and hopefully save an additional 3% or $1,560.

Also, I like the fact that I can order with Ellis via a phone call to Larry, Ben or Patrick.

KBCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
$1195 is destination fee.
<laugh> OK, I goofed. Thanks, that surely makes more sense!

I just started doing research for a new JL. I really want the hood on the Rubi but don't want the aggressive tires and higher rear end. I am on a volunteer fire department and want this for my "fire car". It likely won't go off the road except on gravel roads and such. I will have a department radio in it, and carry my turnout gear. Otherwise, I want the creature comforts <G>

I've spent the last three hours reading through the various threads here.....guess I "sped read" that invoice.............sorry <G>
Sponsored