Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all,

I wanted to make a thread encompassing the few other ones that already exist in different areas here so it's easier to reference.

EJS goes from Sat, April 13 to Sun, April 21.

Trails listed below are what RR4W is using, if the square in the grid is GREY, that means it is "open to the public." White would be mean used but most of the time that is morning only.

Just LMK what you guys want to run and what days, and I will make sure I update this list with locations / times / people

Saturday 13th - Morning:
Afternoon:

Sunday 14th - Morning:
Afternoon:

Monday 15th - Morning:
Afternoon:

Tuesday 16th - Morning: Top of the world with @walweb @Martindfletcher

Afternoon:

Wed 17th - Morning: Poison Spider and more with @walweb @shotcoach @Martindfletcher @American Jeeper
- Afternoon:

Thurs 18th - Morning: @Martindfletcher
Afternoon:

Friday 19th - Morning:
Afternoon:

Saturday 20th - Morning:
Afternoon:

Sunday 21st - Morning:
Afternoon:

People who showed interest in Moab EJS 2019 via multiple different threads: @Martindfletcher @rustyshakelford @walweb @RC3 @Drawls @shotcoach @WIJLU @American Jeeper @JLRubiTron @Cwu21 @AZShawn @19JL @fredthejl

2.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
Very helpful! I’m considering driving up from Texas in my new, bone stock JLU Sport. I know the area pretty well from mountain biking it, but it’s been a while, and I don’t know it all from a Jeep standpoint.
Are all of those listed hardcore rock crawlers?
I’m interested in some moderately challenging trails where I can learn to handle my Jeep without breaking it or killing myself.
Any thoughts appreciated. If this is a hijack, please say so and I’ll delete it and start a new thread. Thanks!

OP
OP
RubiRob

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Very helpful! I’m considering driving up from Texas in my new, bone stock JLU Sport. I know the area pretty well from mountain biking it, but it’s been a while, and I don’t know it all from a Jeep standpoint.
I’m interested in some moderately challenging trails where I can learn to handle my Jeep without breaking it or killing myself.
Any thoughts appreciated. If this is a hijack, please say so and I’ll delete it and start a new thread. Thanks!
Not a hijack at all! I was originally planning on doing "easier stuff" should I be doing something solo, but im always up for a group! Fin's and things might be a fun one that isn't too difficult.

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired
Hey all,

I wanted to make a thread encompassing the few other ones that already exist in different areas here so it's easier to reference.

EJS goes from Sat, April 13 to Sun, April 21.

Trails listed below are what RR4W is using, if the square in the grid is GREY, that means it is "open to the public." White would be mean used but most of the time that is morning only.

Just LMK what you guys want to run and what days, and I will make sure I update this list with locations / times / people

Saturday 13th - Morning:
Afternoon:

Sunday 14th - Morning:
Afternoon:

Monday 15th - Morning:
Afternoon Open to suggestions

Tuesday 16th - Morning: Top of the World (Steel Bender is closed for non EJS groups)

Afternoon:

Wed 17th - Morning: Poison Spider & more if we want to make a full day of it.
- Afternoon:

Thurs 18th - Morning: Open to suggestions
Afternoon: Open to suggestions

Friday 19th - Morning: Vendor Show
Afternoon: Vendor Show

Saturday 20th - Morning: Open to suggestions
Afternoon:

Sunday 21st - Morning:
Afternoon:

People who showed interest in Moab EJS 2019 via multiple different threads: @Martindfletcher @rustyshakelford @walweb @RC3 @Drawls @shotcoach @WIJLU @American Jeeper @JLRubiTron @Cwu21 @AZShawn @19JL @fredthejl

2.PNG

OP
OP
RubiRob

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase

my personal list I have Monday all day open. I'd REALLY like to get poison spider done that day as everything else I have booked (for the morning). At the least, we should all get together at the vendor expo Friday.

Should I add those trails to the OP that you listed? I think that was the general consensus in the other threads.

Sponsored

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Dog Feeder
I really like the idea of following more experienced Jeepers. I’ve scared myself a couple of times already on my deer lease. (Tipping over)
If I see someone else take an obstacle or line with no problems, I’ll be much more likely to give her a go.

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
RubiRob,

Be sure and do top of the world. Not too tough, did when my Rubicon was stock. Start with Fins and Things is good and fun like a roller coaster!

Have a great time all!

OP
OP
RubiRob

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
RubiRob,

Be sure and do top of the world. Not too tough, did when my Rubicon was stock. Start with Fins and Things is good and fun like a roller coaster!

Have a great time all!
Thanks, I have top of the world planned Sunday, Tuesday is either metal masher or something with Warn that isn't announced yet, wed steel bender thursday hells revenge.

Reactions: RC3

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Dog Feeder
I’d really like to join you Monday on Poison Spider. That was my favorite trail on the bike.

Sponsored

shotcoach

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
We’re in for Poison Spider Wednesday. We have all day so if we end up doing the whole triple threat that’d be cool with us!

OP
OP
RubiRob

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I'm hearing from a Moab Jeep rental company that poison spider is an exclusive use trail and if rr4w is using it that day then it is closed to public.

tjeeper

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 TJ, '24 392
Anyone going to be around Saturday and Sunday the 13th/14th? Thinking about running down for the weekend.

Patrick

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
What part of Texas are you coming from? We’re out of Navasota

Brett

OP
OP
RubiRob

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Any interest in steel bender monday? Or poison spider wednesday afternoon? I have steel bender with rr4w on wed as it sits but I could still cancel and flip around my plans. Really wanna to poison but if they're are exclusive then monday is an impossible day to do it.
Sponsored