David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
For all of us waiting for that CA bound train, based upon a recent railcar unloading I finally found where in Southern California they bring them in - Mira Loma - Between the 60 and 15 - makes sense.

https://goo.gl/maps/Aaq8momNrkM2

Lot's of cars there, no wonder why it takes a few days after unloading to get them onto trucks.

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
Updated. Congrats @VJ Smedlo your JLUR has arrived at your dealership!!! :like:
Very Cool!!! Another day of no movement on my Jeep. Sitting there at racetrack for 7 days. I could have flown to Ohio and driven it home THREE TIMES since it's been completed. @JLWF Dealer Guy is there ANY chance this thing got loaded on a railcar and just didn't get scanned? I mean it was in D1 for three weeks until it showed up on the spreadsheet after all.. Maybe some VIN's are just delayed in tracking?

Ifghillbilly

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 lj, 1993 Mercedes 300D, 2014 Mercedes C250
Was in Memphis this A.M. It’ll be headed towards Little Rock now. It may show while we’re out of town this week! My guess is next Tuesday I’ll be upgrading from my long in the tooth LJ.

Sponsored

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
I am chugging along in status "I" since Jan 16th, for 19 days now... emailed my dealer asking for an escalated inquiry about this, he said he can check it on Tuesday...so by then itll be over 3 weeks in status "I".

Tomorrow, I'll try Jeep chat again too, maybe they've really filed my complaint from Friday about this and have some answer for me...
Why not just cancel and place another order? I wish I had at this point...... I'd have my car already.

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Yesssssssssss! Looks like I was loaded on a rail car yesterday...still in Toledo, tho...lol

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Very Cool!!! Another day of no movement on my Jeep. Sitting there at racetrack for 7 days. I could have flown to Ohio and driven it home THREE TIMES since it's been completed. @JLWF Dealer Guy is there ANY chance this thing got loaded on a railcar and just didn't get scanned? I mean it was in D1 for three weeks until it showed up on the spreadsheet after all.. Maybe some VIN's are just delayed in tracking?
It's possible, There have been big jumps so it wouldn't surprise me.

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
I am chugging along in status "I" since Jan 16th, for 19 days now... emailed my dealer asking for an escalated inquiry about this, he said he can check it on Tuesday...so by then itll be over 3 weeks in status "I".

Tomorrow, I'll try Jeep chat again too, maybe they've really filed my complaint from Friday about this and have some answer for me...
I feel your pain. I’m in my 8th day in I and I’m already annoyed. You must be super ticked off!

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sorry if this has been discussed, but I just went to KZ on the recent update :rock: Does that mean the Jeep is done and awaiting pickup? Or that it has already been loaded and en route? I have an ETA of 2/16-2/20.
Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

SuperDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Woohoo! My Jeep has arrived at the rail yard in San Antonio, only 10 miles from my house!

Just called my dealer to let him know...trying to find out how long it will take to truck over to the dealership. Hope it doesn’t just sit there for days in the railyard like our Houston friend’s Jeep...

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Woohoo! My Jeep has arrived at the rail yard in San Antonio, only 10 miles from my house!

Just called my dealer to let him know...trying to find out how long it will take to truck over to the dealership. Hope it doesn’t just sit there for days in the railyard like our Houston friend’s Jeep...
Congrats! San Antonio is my home town...left to join the AF at 17 (Geez, was 1979 really that long ago?) and have only been back here and there to visit family. I miss Bill Miller's...lol Oh, and HEB...

SuperDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Congrats! San Antonio is my home town...left to join the AF at 17 (Geez, was 1979 really that long ago?) and have only been back here and there to visit family. I miss Bill Miller's...lol Oh, and HEB...
SA is great! Moved here for work 10 yrs ago. Love the winter weather here...75–deg and sunny today. Perfect top down Jeep weather!

VJ Smedlo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Copperhead AEV JKU, 2017 Chief JKU, 2018 Mojito! JLUR
@VJ Smedlo looks like it's everyone else's turn to now go and finger your Jeep in the Koons parking lot! ;):champagne::jk::champagne:
Thanks @JLWFDealerGuy ! Yes, everybody, please go finger it, and please POST PICTURES! I’m stuck in Denver until Wednesday.

If you see a hot brunette there licking it, pay no attention. That’s my sweetie. That’s how she claimed my last Wrangler.

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
I'm sorry if this has been discussed, but I just went to KZ on the recent update :rock: Does that mean the Jeep is done and awaiting pickup? Or that it has already been loaded and en route? I have an ETA of 2/16-2/20.
Thanks in advance.
How do you have an eta when you weren’t in kz? I’ve been in kz awaiting shipment for like 5 days or something but they keep telling me they don’t have an eta yet just that it’s awaiting the shipping company to send it out.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.