Sponsored

Anyone know what part number the AC bezel is?

PunknU

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
I'm an idiot and damaged this trim piece so I'd like to replace it. Anyone know the part number so I can order it online? I looked at oemmopar.parts and could not for the life of me find it. Thanks!

2018-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-VLP-Modelizer-Key-Features-Sahara-Interior-Dash.jpg.image_.1440 copy.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

RockyMtnHigh

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon - Punk'n Orange
I'm having mine replaced next week because the dealer techs broke it while doing a radio check I never asked for. I'll let you know once I get it done. For what it's worth, when they ordered it they showed multiple different versions.

OP
OP
PunknU

PunknU

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
I'm having mine replaced next week because the dealer techs broke it while doing a radio check I never asked for. I'll let you know once I get it done. For what it's worth, when they ordered it they showed multiple different versions.
Yeah it's annoying I can't find this part number anywhere. I see that they have various AC controls which is understandable since there are versions with parking sensors , heated seats/wheels, etc... But this seems to be universal among the Sport/Sahara/Rubicon. Strange. Thanks BTW.

Ntegtmeyer

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2014 Jeep Patriot Oscar Mike Edition, 2012 Jeep Compass Limited
Yeah it's annoying I can't find this part number anywhere. I see that they have various AC controls which is understandable since there are versions with parking sensors , heated seats/wheels, etc... But this seems to be universal among the Sport/Sahara/Rubicon. Strange. Thanks BTW.
PM me your vin and I can get the part number for you.