Sponsored

Black is played out...Show off your non-black wheels!

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Damn that looks good! What’s your height with the soft top on?
Thanks!

I’ll have to measure again later to be exact because it’s been along time since I did so and have forgot that info.
If I remember correctly it’s around 77-78” because I fit into my garage opening which is at 81” with a few inches to spare.

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks!

I’ll have to measure again later to be exact because it’s been along time since I did so and have forgot that info.
If I remember correctly it’s around 77-78” because I fit into my garage opening which is at 81” with a few inches to spare.
No need to measure then, that’s plenty. My garage is 82” and will have a similar setup. Thanks!

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
These AEV Borahs are almost an exact match to crystal granite
B8A3F216-7A60-418E-B54F-8E5E097B0B87.jpeg
Those look great. I didn't know AEV released the JL Borahs already. :like:

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
More bronze? Nah, I think they're just the perfect amount. Too much "yellow" would make them look more like brass/gold, and that probably wouldn't look right. I also like that they're more of a satin finish rather than gloss or matte.

Fram1318

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
More bronze? Nah, I think they're just the perfect amount. Too much "yellow" would make them look more like brass/gold, and that probably wouldn't look right. I also like that they're more of a satin finish rather than gloss or matte.
Well good! I love the style and the satin finish. They'll likely be here in the am and I'll get a better idea. The lighting in some pics make them look tan. I'm pumped regardless.

Sponsored

xtopherm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella 2019 JLUR
LOL, Yeah maybe late 70s too. Well, if he catches a rim, he can beat it back down with a sledge hammer. Ask me how I know. LOL
Yep! The trial side "beat it with a rock" wheel fix is a definite advantage of the steel wheel approach. Not to mention that they are easy for shops to repair when you get home, or if they are too far gone, they cost about $60 apiece to replace.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer

jjonesx86

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Gates Foundation
Are those 315/70-R17 on a "no lift" ?
Yes. I waited for the K02 315s with the c rating...took 6+ weeks for my shop to get them but I'm loving the way it rides. I don't want to lift the Jeep. For what I do I've got plenty of clearance and articulation and the look is perfect in my opinion. I think the JLUR should roll off the assembly line with 35s!
Sponsored