First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangled jl sport
Occupation
Retired, School bus driver
Greetings from a bit north! We are up on the Iron Range. :)
Hey all, we are on the western edge of the range. Bought our 1st wrangler in Jan. wish I hadn't waited that long. We are from a little spot on map Talmoon. Looking forward to conversing .
Sponsored

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
Hey all, we are on the western edge of the range. Bought our 1st wrangler in Jan. wish I hadn't waited that long. We are from a little spot on map Talmoon. Looking forward to conversing .
Greetings! I’ll be sure to wave if I’m passing through that area!

Lil Punk'n

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangled jl sport
Occupation
Greetings! I’ll be sure to wave if I’m passing through that area!
Thanks, what part of the range are you from? We camp near Ely during the summer.

Sven

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you get the Zeon from. Looking to also purchase it. What winch plate did you use?
Hi Smokinjeep. I'm sorry, I didn't see your reply. I found the lowest prices for the 10S on Amazon ($1222 w/free shipping). That price danced around a little and by the time I bought it at 4WP in Brooklyn Center (price match) the price was up to $1248 (maybe their price is dynamic based on stock on hand ???). 4WP will match pricing from Amazon.
Sven

Sven

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi! With this weather, I'm really looking forward to getting out there. Do you have any buddies up there who can show us some of their favorite trails? I'm willing to come up and wheel with you guys and I'm sure more of us citified Jeepers would jump at the chance to get out for a Saturday or Sunday.

Sponsored

Sven

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I used the Maximus-3 winch plate and their facia finishing system to clean up the look with the steel bumper group front bumper.

Revelation17

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Corvette; '19 JLRU (Manual, Firecracker red)
Occupation
slave for "the man"
Vehicle Showcase
Count me in for a trip or meetup. I’m still getting the basic mods done for my first wheeling trip but should be ready in less than a month. Appleton and Gilbert are on my radar.

Is anyone involved with a Jeep club? I was thinking of joining one. Maybe Northstar.

Pete

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
Count me in for a trip or meetup. I’m still getting the basic mods done for my first wheeling trip but should be ready in less than a month. Appleton and Gilbert are on my radar.

Is anyone involved with a Jeep club? I was thinking of joining one. Maybe Northstar.

Pete
HeyPete. Im also thinking of joining a club. I'm in the northern suburbs. I am hoping to take delivery of my Jeep in a week or 2 but certainly would like to hit Appleton and Gilbert at some time. I know up by Hinkley there are some decent trails in that state park up there (forget the name).

Revelation17

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
slave for "the man"
Vehicle Showcase
HeyPete. Im also thinking of joining a club. I'm in the northern suburbs. I am hoping to take delivery of my Jeep in a week or 2 but certainly would like to hit Appleton and Gilbert at some time. I know up by Hinkley there are some decent trails in that state park up there (forget the name).
I’m in Andover so northern burbs as well. My plan is to take the off-road class next month at the iron range off-road park then hit Appleton in June for a day or two. I’m trying to get a couple of buddies to go as well. I can keep you in the loop if you want to go.

Sponsored

Lil Punk'n

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangled jl sport
Occupation
We are just outside of Virginia. The Gilbert park is essentially in our backyard. Let me know if anyone heads up this way.
Are you familiar with Northshore Wheelers club ?

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
I’m in Andover so northern burbs as well. My plan is to take the off-road class next month at the iron range off-road park then hit Appleton in June for a day or two. I’m trying to get a couple of buddies to go as well. I can keep you in the loop if you want to go.
Absolutely. No experience here. I just got the text from the dealer today that my Jeep is in Cottage Grove. He said the next text I receive will be to come and take delivery! Said it may take up to a week. I’m dying here! Plus I have boatloads of amazon boxes full of crap to put on the jeep. Will be nice to declutter. Shoot me a PM and I’ll send you my contact info and sign up for that class. Is that class in Gilbert?

Axlenut

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Do you have any info on the off-road class you mentioned

Revelation17

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
slave for "the man"
Vehicle Showcase
The classes are offered through ironrangeoffroad.com. They take place in the Gilbert OHV Park. The May class isn't working out so I'm planning on the June 22nd one now. Looks like it's a 2 day event so it should be a pretty thorough deal.

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
Are you familiar with Northshore Wheelers club ?
Not really. They hail from a bit further east of here. The more local group, Northern Minnesota Jeepers, is a little less formal. You can find them on the web/Facebook too. Lots of experienced peeps with both jeeps and other rigs. The were the force behind the Mesabi Mountain Trail becoming reality.
Sponsored