Sponsored

Ocean Blue and Punk'n Ordering is now Open!

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
I don't believe either of these can be ordered in Canada yet. The two colors are visible in the system, but unselectable
Bill 13 profile shows him in Markham ON (about an hour from me) and he said he was able to order his today. So it seems perhaps ordering in Canada opened today...I'll be checking with my dealer tomorrow as I'm planning to order the same color config as him.
Sponsored

Bill 13

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR
Bill 13 profile shows him in Markham ON (about an hour from me) and he said he was able to order his today. So it seems perhaps ordering in Canada opened today...I'll be checking with my dealer tomorrow as I'm planning to order the same color config as him.
Yeah, he called me over because they had ordered a Sahara already that day in the same colour. He said his boss was testing it out to see if it would work because he knew I was waiting for Punk'n. Who knows if it'll get rejected later but for now it seems to have worked. I'll feel better when I get a VON and then a VIN.

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, he called me over because they had ordered a Sahara already that day in the same colour. He said his boss was testing it out to see if it would work because he knew I was waiting for Punk'n. Who knows if it'll get rejected later but for now it seems to have worked. I'll feel better when I get a VON and then a VIN.
Guys south of us have placed orders a week ago for this so I'm thinking we're gonna get what we want, my fingers are crossed too, really don't like the tan. I'm going to pop into my dealer tomorrow and see if I can start my order, I'll post back. How did you configure your Rubi?

Bill 13

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR
Guys south of us have placed orders a week ago for this so I'm thinking we're gonna get what we want, my fingers are crossed too, really don't like the tan. I'm going to pop into my dealer tomorrow and see if I can start my order, I'll post back. How did you configure your Rubi?
I ordered everything except auto, painted top/fenders and of course remote start because of the manual transmission. A little more than I probably needed but couldn't resist. I've had my JK over 11 years and it didn't have as many options back then so it was time to upgrade.

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
This is great news, thanks and congrats. I'm trying to wait for grey, but have been looking at punk'n as well

Sponsored

NascarMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland.
I am a new member to the Forum but I have been following posts off and on for months. Thanks to all for all the great information.
Monday (1/29) was the last day I attempted to order - Ocean Blue JL Rubicon with premium soft top (only).
I was told the top was the only problem with the order. Anybody have a more recent update? Have not heard from dealer since?

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
I am a new member to the Forum but I have been following posts off and on for months. Thanks to all for all the great information.
Monday (1/29) was the last day I attempted to order - Ocean Blue JL Rubicon with premium soft top (only).
I was told the top was the only problem with the order. Anybody have a more recent update? Have not heard from dealer since?
I just tried and have no problem configuring one like that. You should be good to order.

NascarMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland.
I just tried and have no problem configuring one like that. You should be good to order.
Thanks JLWF Dealer Guy! Sorry if this is a stupid question - was that configured in the dealer system, not the online tool we all have access to?

Dealers are closed on Sunday. I will be there Monday when they open!

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Thanks JLWF Dealer Guy! Sorry if this is a stupid question - was that configured in the dealer system, not the online tool we all have access to?

Dealers are closed on Sunday. I will be there Monday when they open!
Correct, in the actual order system I am able to build it that way.

Sponsored

Bill 13

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR
I ordered my Punk’n last Saturday and have VON and received VIN and delivery date of Feb 13, today. Seems very fast!
Wow! That is WAY faster than I would have expected. Very cool. I'll be happy with 6-8 weeks.

NCwrangler18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara, 2015 Toyota Highlander
Hey folks...I’m new in “town” and hopefully a soon to be newbie Wrangler owner. I’m planning to purchase/order an ocean blue JLU Sahara...with body match top. I’ve been reading through the threads trying to decipher whether this is possible yet or not...any updates as to whether this is available in ordering now?

17FreedomChief

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Freedom Edition in Chief
I believe the body color tops are on restriction right now but one of the dealer folks on here may be able to give you a better answer.

JDMRN81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU, 2018 GC Altitude
Occupation
RN, doctoral student
Although a lighter blue is my favorite color on Wranglers (Cosmos, Chief blue), the more I look at Ocean Blue the more it's grown on me. Still waiting for Sting Gray to make my final decision.

Zoobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
You cannot get anything but the black hard top right now... so no color matched hard top nor soft top installed at the factory. However, you can get the dual top, where they will throw a box with the soft top in it in the back. That's what I opted to do and have an Ocean Blue Rubicon order in D status now...
Sponsored