Threads
Reaction score
Website
raingler.com
Vehicle(s)
RAM2500Cummins
Occupation
Custom Cargo Net Builders
Forum discount, good for anything we build and if getting a package includes extended back window upgrade. Please add on anything else JLU for more savings.

Applies to orders only by members here. MUST mention screen name in comments at checkout to be valid.

JLU:
https://raingler.com/discount/JLUPKG19?redirect=/collections/2018-newer-jeep-wrangler-jlu

JL: https://raingler.com/discount/JLPKG19?redirect=/collections/jeep-wrangler-jl-heavy-duty-cargo-netting

Discount applied in cart on checkout screen

Photo Nov 09, 11 37 07 AM.jpg

Photo Mar 31, 5 41 26 PM.jpg

IMG_5563.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Willcbooth

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 2015 Lexus GS350 FSport
Vehicle Showcase
Still have package specials available? Looking to get a net system for the spring/summer to keep the Great Dane in the Jeep

Pink Brit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"GAMORA" Mojito JLR 6-speed manual :)
Occupation
Personal Trainer
Still have package specials available? Looking to get a net system for the spring/summer to keep the Great Dane in the Jeep
I'd also like to know, and do you have any images of your net system on a 2 door JL (behind seats/side/rear) ... I see 2 door advertised but the stock images are of 4 doors :(

[edit: I see an image of the side netting on a 2 door ... so behind seats divider and rear please]

OP
OP
Raingler Nets

Raingler Nets

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raingler.com
Vehicle(s)
RAM2500Cummins
Occupation
Yes follow the link above. Applies to packages and with a package can also add on many other JL items, other Nets, handles, cargo rack nets etc all additionally discounted.

OP
OP
Raingler Nets

Raingler Nets

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raingler.com
Vehicle(s)
RAM2500Cummins
Occupation
I'd also like to know, and do you have any images of your net system on a 2 door JL (behind seats/side/rear) ... I see 2 door advertised but the stock images are of 4 doors :(

[edit: I see an image of the side netting on a 2 door ... so behind seats divider and rear please]
JL images are scheduled to be up this next week and doing videos of JL specific products and installs next. Will reply here as well once they are online. Thanks for looking at our handcrafted gear for the JL!

Sponsored

Pink Brit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Personal Trainer
JL images are scheduled to be up this next week and doing videos of JL specific products and installs next. Will reply here as well once they are online. Thanks for looking at our handcrafted gear for the JL!
Thanks so much! I know there are lots of 4 door products out there and delighted to see you are taking the lead on quality netting for the 2 door, but as it’s a custom (and expensive) purchase it really helps to see how the nets are attached on a 2 door JL before purchase, and their overall look as I will be keeping them on under my soft top. I am ready to add divider, side, and rear nets as soon as I can see they will work the way I need them to in my JLR :)

[edit: I keep my rear seats UP, with two teenagers occupying the back seats, so if you have any pictures of the nets with the rear seats in place in a JL 2 door that would be ideal! - I know most people just toss the back seat, so it's rare to see advertising pictures with the seats in place]

Last edited:

Pink Brit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Personal Trainer
Will have more with seat in place in videos too but all designed with back seat in, or out.

23ADE339-726F-4B2E-8729-AE8FE4F5CEA0.jpeg

E1CC67C8-56A2-4BB2-BEA8-D08B064BEB73.jpeg

C37119A1-2823-449E-B7EC-A07C93ED0D31.jpeg
Thank you so much, the side windows are perfect! Eagerly awaiting the rear 'window' nets pics with seats up, and the upper half net behind the back (up) seats :)

OP
OP
Raingler Nets

Raingler Nets

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raingler.com
Vehicle(s)
RAM2500Cummins
Occupation
Thank you so much, the side windows are perfect! Eagerly awaiting the rear 'window' nets pics with seats up, and the upper half net behind the back (up) seats :)
Thanks, we appreciate the feedback on these! These the others? These two nets are great together in the JL

Photo Mar 31, 2 22 51 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 31, 4 58 14 PM.jpg

Pink Brit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Personal Trainer
Thanks, we appreciate the feedback on these! These the others? These two nets are great together in the JL

Photo Mar 31, 2 22 51 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 31, 4 58 14 PM.jpg
So the side windows are spot on! Would the half net pictured here also attach behind the back seats, it looks like it would? And the rear 'window' ... I wanted to know how it clears the back seat when the seat is up, and whether it can be attached even if the side soft-top windows are in place. It looks like one of the rear anchors is under the side pillar, but I'm not sure. I'd have to go out and look at my Jeep and check. Basically I want to enclose that tiny rear 'cargo' area on all sides to keep my puppy safe back there. She is a great traveller, and not an escape artist, but you know ... squirrels are irresistible ... so better safe than sorry. She just likes to sit and pop her head up between the rear headrests. There's not much room there, she lays down mostly as the lower part of the cargo area has plenty of room for her to turn all the way around, and take a nap :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Raingler Nets

Raingler Nets

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raingler.com
Vehicle(s)
RAM2500Cummins
Occupation
So the side windows are spot on! Would the half net pictured here also attach behind the back seats, it looks like it would? And the rear 'window' ... I wanted to know how it clears the back seat when the seat is up, and whether it can be attached even if the side soft-top windows are in place. It looks like one of the rear anchors is under the side pillar, but I'm not sure. I'd have to go out and look at my Jeep and check. Basically I want to enclose that tiny rear 'cargo' area on all sides to keep my puppy safe back there. She is a great traveller, and not an escape artist, but you know ... squirrels are irresistible ... so better safe than sorry. She just likes to sit and pop her head up between the rear headrests. There's not much room there, she lays down mostly as the lower part of the cargo area has plenty of room for her to turn all the way around, and take a nap :)
The best fit would be the rear window net with the side windows. The headrests are up against the net completely as they slightly extend past the sportbar but works great with that rear seat up, down or out. You can get our nets with openings like this shown or in a 215PSI Mesh or as a combo (Hybrid) net and mesh integrated unit if you don't want her to poke her nose or head through the 4" openings. Totally can attach and remain in place any window on or off. No need to do a thing to the nets to drop the top either. Put them on and leave in place year round.

Photo Mar 31, 4 08 41 PM.jpg

Pink Brit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Personal Trainer
The best fit would be the rear window net with the side windows. The headrests are up against the net completely as they slightly extend past the sportbar but works great with that rear seat up, down or out. You can get our nets with openings like this shown or in a 215PSI Mesh or as a combo (Hybrid) net and mesh integrated unit if you don't want her to poke her nose or head through the 4" openings. Totally can attach and remain in place any window on or off. No need to do a thing to the nets to drop the top either. Put them on and leave in place year round.

Photo Mar 31, 4 08 41 PM.jpg
You rock! Everything I needed to know! Ok just have to decide on mesh hybrid or not, order to follow very soon!

Pink Brit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Personal Trainer
So, please, if you’re thinking of ordering nets, go with Raingler, the customer service from this company is exemplary! @Raingler Nets (Ed) has been kind enough to message me to and fro to try and figure out a custom net for my rather particular needs. I haven’t had my Jeep long and it wasn’t until I actually compared the pictures here to my own Jeep that I realised the placement is almost perfect for my needs but needs some tweaking with a custom order. After speaking to him on the phone, and conversing online, I can say without a doubt that this company has my business for sure! I still need to work on a solution that works perfectly for my situation but I’m extremely confident that if any company can make it happen, Raingler Nets can! :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.