Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S & 2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Occupation
Auto Sales
For any Lurking Dealers here.......

Want to order!

Dealer says can’t order with SKY 1 in Mojito as of yesterday. WTF....

Any Dealer near Chicago that will do 7-8% under invoice let me know and PM me.

4DR MOJITO RUBICON
Automatic
LED
COLD Weather
TOW
Infotainment ALPINE
Black Leather standard
Color Match Mojito Fenders
GOODYEAR KO2 Black
SKY ONE roof
Stainless door sill

ENGINE!!! 3.6 ….wife said Possibly the 2.0 turbo if that $1000 rebate is still out there… she is torn, well cause she loves the power the turbo has!.

MSRP should be $55,600
I just tried building one with the Sky One Touch roof and Mojito is not an option. All others are available. I work at a Jeep dealership in WI.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jwillads

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover SC, 2018 Audi Q7, 2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Massachusetts/New England buyers take note. I ordered a 2019 JLUR January 31 and just received delivery - to my house. Price was 6% below invoice via Joe Perry at Colonial South in Dartmouth (401-400-1516 cell, 508-984-1900 dealer). I did have to take out financing but there is no prepayment penalty. I also had to go to the dealer to sign paperwork which was a pain given the time factor and I am an hour away. I assume they want you to come in so they can try and up sell you warranty, paint protection etc. Other than that, easy transaction. Oh, and did I mention they delivered it to my house!!! Great service.

ladytech1965

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in north central Maryland and ended up buying my JL Sahara at Koons Jeep Tysons in VA. The best 1.5-hour drive I've ever made. Got a stupid good deal. 2018 Sahara (new) with LED, cold weather, premium soft top, JBL audio for $38,450 I had an email $1000 Jeep coupon, so 37,450 AND they gave me a new set of Rubicon wheels and tires for $250 (labor install) I didn't even care about the $250. Total $37,700! That's way more for way less than any other MD/VA dealer I contacted by $4K! If you are looking in this area go there and ask for Mark (sales), or Thomas Higgins (manager). These guys were amazing, ZERO pressure to buy, awesome experience.

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Highly recommend Fitzpatrick’s Jeep out of Ansonia. Very nice, professional, and prompt dealership to deal with. Worth the 100 mile drive for me. Picked up my Mojito JLU today from them. I was in and out in an hour from there. Give Mark a shout at [email protected] if you’re looking to order in the northeast.

F21907BF-5C11-4626-A0C0-483442210CFB.jpeg

8E6A756D-5AA9-414E-A0BC-D932E61F48D3.jpeg

14F79B88-3E2F-4CAB-BC86-C0646346973C.jpeg

macycat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Well, I had a great experience with Antonio at Marsh Jeep in Vegas. He is still offering a total of a 5% discount below invoice (4% + an extra 1% with a $100 Tread Lightly membership). I live in SoCal and called a number of dealers around here, and not one of them would come close.

I ordered a fairly loaded Rubicon Unlimited from him a couple of days ago and wanted to let folks know how different this experience was compared to my other vehicle purchases. The entire transaction was done mostly via e-mail with no pressure and no hassle. He helped me through the process, answered all questions in a timely fashion, and explained what I would need to do to get it registered here in SoCal. If interested, here is his e-mail - [email protected].

I look forward to a trip to Vegas in a couple of months to bring back a new Jeep Rubicon!

I will keep everyone posted on how the rest of the transactions goes in the following thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/socal-by-way-of-vegas.8801/page-4#post-455389
We finally completed the registration process for our new JLUR here in California. Overall, we had a great experience with Antonio at Jim Marsh Jeep. Johnny, our salesman who took us through delivery, was outstanding. Absolutely no tricks or gimmicks whatsoever, and only a two second question on whether we wanted an extended warranty. We just wish that the factory could have built and shipped our Wrangler to Jim Marsh much earlier. Unfortunately, we ordered when their was quite a back log of orders, and we didn't get ours built until after the January shutdown.

We took a fair amount of time to take the vehicle for a test drive and to make sure that all accessories were included (which they were). All the necessary paperwork was sent from them in less than two weeks, which was plenty of time to register the vehicle without penalties. The only issue was that they missed by two days the date that they said they would send the paperwork, which caused me to juggle my schedule in order to go to the DMV.

I would highly recommend ordering and taking delivery from Antonia at Jim Marsh Jeep.

Sponsored

callerys

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 1984 CJ7
Highly recommend Peterson Jeep in Boise. I just recently picked up a ordered JLUR, process was very easy and ordering even easier. Discount off of invoice was right around 8%. Have another friend doing the same thing.

We flew in to Boise, spent 45mins at the dealer (they picked us up at the airport) and drove off and back to Colorado.

Kent Shurtleff is the guy to talk to for a special order jeep, no hassle, no bs.
[email protected]

kingdog23

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Bikini Sahara Turbo, 2016 Mini Cooper S Clubman
Occupation
LED Lighting
I highly recommend Fitzpatrick's CJDR in Ansonia, CT. Purchasing our Bikini Sahara there was a pleasant experience, and Mark Fitzpatrick is awesome! Their service department also has a tremendous reputation. So far, we are extremely happy with our new Jeep.

fullsizeoutput_12d5.jpeg

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
I just tried building one with the Sky One Touch roof and Mojito is not an option. All others are available. I work at a Jeep dealership in WI.
I guess it must be put through as a custome purchase for the mojito and sky one to work. Just waiting on a better deal than 6% off invoice. I also have Tready lightly

mrsnorkel99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tacoma, soon to be jeep owner
Our jeep arrived last night from kate morris at Courtesy jeep in coatsville PA
Kate delivered our jeep to our house in long island.

And then took our nissan rouge for the trade in back to pa with her.

It was the best car buying experience i ever had. If i had a extra set of hands i would give her 4 thumbs up...

Resized952019032495193539955761.jpg

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Zappone dealership in Clifton Park, NY is offering 10% off MSRP on all of their in stock Wranglers. I bought my 2018 JLUR from them last year.

Sponsored

kingdog23

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Bikini Sahara Turbo, 2016 Mini Cooper S Clubman
Occupation
LED Lighting
Our jeep arrived last night from kate morris at Courtesy jeep in coatsville PA
Kate delivered our jeep to our house in long island.

And then took our nissan rouge for the trade in back to pa with her.

It was the best car buying experience i ever had. If i had a extra set of hands i would give her 4 thumbs up...

Resized952019032495193539955761.jpg
That is great customer service! Your Jeep is awesome, too.

SeanAgnis

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon Unltd
I crossed the PA border into NY over the weekend and picked up a leftover 18 JL Rubicon Unltd at Suresky Jeep in Goshen, NY. Our contact Mike Knight isn't there any more, but his manager Alex helped me along without issue. I called before I went there and he let me know they are now doing 7.5% under invoice on in-stock only Wranglers and the same 5% on orders. They had the 2018 on the lot that was actually really close to what I would've wanted to order and I saved over $6000 from MSRP. Suresky only charges NYS $75 doc fee and normal registration fee, overall the deal was great and super easy. I highly recommend them :like:

jeeplaw

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Dodge Charger Daytona, 2019 JLUR
Does anyone know of ANY Texas dealers that will do 8% at this time on new orders? The best I've gotten back is 6% shopping the known names. Hell, I'll go outside of Texas a couple of states away if I find the right deal!

Maddog2020

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR - '11 Range Rover SC
Does anyone know of ANY Texas dealers that will do 8% at this time on new orders? The best I've gotten back is 6% shopping the known names. Hell, I'll go outside of Texas a couple of states away if I find the right deal!
I just ordered a Rubicon yesterday from Neil @ DeMontrond @ 7.8% below invoice! That's not 8%, but pretty darn close.

Rubicon 4 door, Granite Crystal, 3.6L, Auto, body colored top and fenders, LED, 8.4" audio, advanced safety, steel bumpers

I highly recommend Neil!

jeeplaw

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Dodge Charger Daytona, 2019 JLUR
That's awesome. Is that with Tread Lightly, or no?
Sponsored