Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
How have I not seen one of these threads before!!!! :swear:

This is great. We used to do a similar thing on a Ram forum I used to frequent. Guess I've got to start taking some more photos of the JL than I already have. Gotta find scenery more interesting than my past photos of it though. So excited to see this is a regular thing here.
Sponsored

Ghuzz

Your Jeep looks great. Rubi wheels and tires on a 2 door Sport has a great visual balance.
Thanks dude! I like it a lot. I like your yellow rubicon, my 08 sport 2 door was yellow, it’s a great color for a Jeep!

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
Picked up my new JLUS. Could this picture be any more appropriate??

IMG_2018.JPG
Didn't know Rubi-wheels are an option on Sahara ? Or did you pay full molar price for the set ?

Instarand

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Didn't know Rubi-wheels are an option on Sahara ? Or did you pay full molar price for the set ?
They are not a factory option. I purchased a set of rubi take offs online and the dealer installed for me prior to pickup.

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
They are not a factory option. I purchased a set of rubi take offs online and the dealer installed for me prior to pickup.
Of course . . . "take offs," I completely brain farted about the take off thing . Good reminder though, thanks !

JLhokie14

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Not for nothing, but I think 1 month should be for non-mountain living jeep owners "you know, the jealous ones". I mean really.... how the hell can I compete with these pictures living on this flat-ass island? This thread should be called "COME HERE EVERY MONTH AND GET JEALOUS OF THE AMAZING PLACES WE GO WITH OUR JEEPS".
^^ OMG Crying out loud, this is so funny.
Sponsored