BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club

efitzger

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I've finally got some good pictures of my 2019 JLUR to share. I ordered right when the 2019 became available and took delivery sometime in mid-December. I've slowly been installing upgrades, probably about time to start a build thread.

20190303_120141.jpg

20190310_164958.jpg
Great looking rig.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
Last edited:

SeanD

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 2013 Acura RDX
Vehicle Showcase
Here's my billet silver JL in Big Sur last weekend.

Rubi take offs
Mopar Side steps
Thule Wingbar Evos with gutter mounts.
Tepui Kukenam 3

IMG_1656.JPG

IMG_1657.JPG
That Coleman cooler looks like a classic! Nice JL and setup.

lucyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S 2Door & 1993 Jeep XJ
That Coleman cooler looks like a classic! Nice JL and setup.
It is a classic! Found it in a old storage that someone left behind. I also have the modern day version of it (from REI) but this one looks so much cooler.

Thanks! :)

gkrash

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
So I'm currently waiting for my 2019 JLUS in billet silver to come out of trim. I actually went dual top group (body color HT) with a tan soft top. Mostly because I wanted it to look different, and eventually the goal is for this car to be the beach buggy for my Florida home, and I figure the tan top in safari mode will be A+ down there.

Does anyone have that combination in here? - I'm kinda curious what it's going to look like in person, and.. well.. I'm not very patient :)

Looking forward to formally joining the club!

Sponsored

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
So I'm currently waiting for my 2019 JLUS in billet silver to come out of trim. I actually went dual top group (body color HT) with a tan soft top. Mostly because I wanted it to look different, and eventually the goal is for this car to be the beach buggy for my Florida home, and I figure the tan top in safari mode will be A+ down there.

Does anyone have that combination in here? - I'm kinda curious what it's going to look like in person, and.. well.. I'm not very patient :)

Looking forward to formally joining the club!
Pretty soon you'll stop using "car" to describe your "Jeep" lol. I've never seen silver with tan, even on older Wrangler models but I think it will work very well. Don't worry about the wait, it will be a distant memory once you get it. Don't forget to post pics ;)
Update: I just found this TJ, it is 'bright silver', I believe.
IMG_2772.jpg

gkrash

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Pretty soon you'll stop using "car" to describe your "Jeep" lol. I've never seen silver with tan, even on older Wrangler models but I think it will work very well. Don't worry about the wait, it will be a distant memory once you get it. Don't forget to post pics ;)
Update: I just found this TJ, it is 'bright silver', I believe.
IMG_2772.jpg

Lol, good point on the 'car' thing - it'll come to me eventually :) - and I think I'm digging the combination more and more that I see it, thanks for the photo.. I figure if nothing else it'll be unique! Also got the tan leather interior - really dug it in another JLUS that I drove as a demo for a few hours.

All that said, THE WAIT IS KILLING ME. :)

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase