Factory Orders in Florida

Jay07pr

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon
Good morning! Was wondering if anyone here had any information on a good and reputable location to order JL's from the factory in Florida. I am located in Orlando Florida and I think its time to go from my 14 JKU Rubi to the JL family. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks
Sponsored

Weedwacker

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley
Reputable dealers in Florida. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. I don't think that terminology has existed for at least 30 years in FL. I used to live in Palm Beach and Dade Counties and no way would I buy anything there. Hell, I can't find anything around me in ATL either. Just work with one of the dealers off of the site. They are good guys.

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Orlando here. I ordered from DARCARS Jax because I got almost 10% below invoice but at the cost of customer service.

I heard good things about Lakeland Dodge and almost dealt with them. They were very good people, the sales guy and GM spoke with me personally and were very considerate. Theyll give you 7% no questions asked. You might be able to negotiate some more. Ive sent a few people over there from the forums.

Ill give you info if you like.

OP
OP
Jay07pr

Jay07pr

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon
Orlando here. I ordered from DARCARS Jax because I got almost 10% below invoice but at the cost of customer service.

I heard good things about Lakeland Dodge and almost dealt with them. They were very good people, the sales guy and GM spoke with me personally and were very considerate. Theyll give you 7% no questions asked. You might be able to negotiate some more. Ive sent a few people over there from the forums.

Ill give you info if you like.
Yeah that would be great! 7% would be amazing.

Sponsored

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Here in Fort Lauderdale, built a Jeep online, downloaded the pdf and sent to a few local dealers. Not one person called me and emailed me other than their automated emails. I even called two of them after sending my email with pdf. Absolutely insane they’d walk away from a $50k order but apparently their arrogance is ramped.

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Doesn't Lakeland have a ridiculous Dealer Fee though, like $899 or something along those lines?

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Doesn't Lakeland have a ridiculous Dealer Fee though, like $899 or something along those lines?
Its FL, they all do. Best dealer fee I saw was $600 but they were only offering 1% under invoice and were not budging

Lickitisplit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara & 2011 Silverado
Good morning! Was wondering if anyone here had any information on a good and reputable location to order JL's from the factory in Florida. I am located in Orlando Florida and I think its time to go from my 14 JKU Rubi to the JL family. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

I just ordered my JL Sahara from Lakeland Dodge yesterday.
MSRP was 49,245
Invoice was 46,514
Adjusted price was 43,334 w/affiliate discount)
After fees and taxes 47,549 (out the door)

Jason Doherty did a great job for me. The dealer fees were $899 but average for Orlando area

New Smyrna Dodge was $50 cheaper but offered less on my trade.
Both answered quick and had great pricing.

Airport Dodge was $100 higher but seemed wishy washy.

flot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 392
I just ordered my JL Sahara from Lakeland Dodge yesterday.
MSRP was 49,245
Adjusted price was 43,334 w/affiliate discount)

Jason Doherty did a great job for me. The dealer fees were $899 but average for Orlando area

New Smyrna Dodge was $50 cheaper but offered less on my trade.
Both answered quick and had great pricing.
That is great to hear, please keep us posted on your delivery. I am in S Florida but bought my Ram from Koons. Local dealers were a joke for prices. In fact I made a very reasonable offer (5 under invoice) on a JL on December 20 from a dealer lot - they had 3 in stock all identical - they said no. They still have the same 3 JLs in stock 90 days later.

Sponsored

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
If I can get 7% or even better 8% from a dealer that is a days driving from FL, I plan on going that route, I rather take that $899 or probably closer to $700 saved as I am sure whoever else I also order from will have some sort of dealer fee and use it towards a nice weekend road trip back to Florida in the new Jeep with my girlfriend.

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, 19 JL Sport.
Hello guys and gals. Mike Peralta here again. Just posting to let you guys know and for the ones that forgot to remember to get one of the best deals in the South East. I'm currently doing 6% below invoice if below 60k and 5% below invoice if over 60k excluding the 392. Below you will find all my info and contact. Call me or send me your specs to my email for a great deal.

For updates on a build status please email [email protected]

Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Office: 863-687-2501 Ext. 345
Email: [email protected]

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys this is what we got for Santa to bring to you for this Holiday Season. Don’t miss out.

Lakeland Dodge Jeep factory orders:

2023 Factory orders up to 7% below invoice until December 31, 2022.

All 2023 Jeeps except for the Rubicon 392 will get up to 7% below final factory invoice (up to 6% Jeep Forum with Affiliate Rewards + 1% dealer financing.

NOTE:

(1) The 1% dealer financing discount does not include Chrysler special financing offers and requires financing 50% of the vehicle sales price.

(2)Orders under 60K will be 6% Jeep Forum with Affiliate Rewards + 1% with dealer financing and orders over 60K will be 5% Jeep Forum Affiliate Rewards + 1% with dealer financing.

All orders require a $1000 deposit and proof of Affiliate Rewards prior to submitting your build to the factory.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price.

***All orders are price protected from date of order by Jeep SOP (sold order protection).***

Please contact me at:

Michael Peralta (Mike P)
Office: 863-687-2501 Ext 345

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here I am attaching an update on the Under Invoice Spreadsheet that is going around on the Forum. We updated our discount on the 392 Wrangler. The regular 392 will be 3% under invoice and the 20th anniversary will be sold at MSRP.

Michael Peralta (Mike P)
Office: 863-687-2501 Ext 345

Attachments

Lakeland Dodge Boys

First Name
Mike P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great news for the Southeast. We are back to doing 6% and 7% under invoice on orders. For all you guys and gals that are in Florida or near by areas send me what you got and I will be glad to send you a quote. Below you will find my contact information. Looking forward to making you a great deal.

Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Office: 863-687-2501 Ext. 345
Sponsored