Sponsored

You know you have a SERIOUS JEEP ISSUE when...

Onyx Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1999 Xj, 2001 Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
When you lie to yourself and say "I'm fine with this, it's tall enough, and the tires are big enough" before you've even gotten it home. Then you get home, lay in your bed, and realize just what a giant lie you told yourself.
Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zj
I'll have to admit I don't know what you guys see as a problem. I think "healthy obsession" is a more accurate description. My wife sent me the attached photo as a joke. I was quick to point out that the only "problem" I see is that his drake to hen ratio should be 2:1. Must be new to the waterfowl addiction. As far as Jeeps go...just like the example in the photo, no problems noted.

IMG_3395.JPG

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
I'll have to admit I don't know what you guys see as a problem. I think "healthy obsession" is a more accurate description. My wife sent me the attached photo as a joke. I was quick to point out that the only "problem" I see is that his drake to hen ratio should be 2:1. Must be new to the waterfowl addiction. As far as Jeeps go...just like the example in the photo, no problems noted.

IMG_3395.JPG
:CWL::CWL:thats freakin hilarious

Sponsored

MikeLewisMusic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 2 Door, 2.0l Turbo/Automatic
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Red JL, Red TJ.jpg
Red Grand Sport.JPG

Wow....I am among my people.....I have a Red 2 Dr Rubicon...Red TJ and a Red Corvette too......Damn.
We are all the same.....but a little different..in a good way.
Your picture brought a smile to me when I saw it.
Thanks
Yup. Black JLR 2 door, black GMC Canyon, black Victory Vegas, black pontoon.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Um, what if you already have an 18 JLU Sport S and decide to trade it for an 18 JLR to match your car? Just sayin....:)
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_415.jpg
@obwahn dude, you’re my muse. My JLR is going to look just like yours except with painted fenders, and the C7 ‘Vette that I own when I close my eyes and let my mind wander also looks just like yours :CWL:

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
@obwahn dude, you’re my muse. My JLR is going to look just like yours except with painted fenders, and the C7 ‘Vette that I own when I close my eyes and let my mind wander also looks just like yours :CWL:
:like::giggle::giggle:

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Oh yea...My initials are JL, my wife's initials are JL, and my dogs initials are JL. Obviously our first Jeep is a JL. Couldn't buy a JK, that would just be weird for the whole family.