Confirmed JL Dealership Arrivals

se7en

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X / Zynith / 3.6 Auto / SOT / XR
Neuwirth Motors, Wilmington, NC. Dealer allocation. Sahara.

Dealer displaying it w/ top in sunrider and back windows out in February. Love living in the South!

(Salesguy sent me the photos, don’t know what the options are.)
What tires are those? Doesn't look like the factory tires on the Sahara at my local dealer.

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
What tires are those? Doesn't look like the factory tires on the Sahara at my local dealer.
Zooming in, they appear to be Bridgestone Duelers. I’m not sure as I haven’t seen the Jeep in person. Dealer sent me the photos.

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Pollard in Boulder has JLU Sport with a manual

Prestige in longmont has a Sahara and a Rubicon.

sandtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler JK Sport S 2-door
There are a bunch around me near Springfield, Massachusetts (western MA):

Metro in Chicopee, MA-
- QTY 2 - JLU Sport Black
- QTY 2 - JLU Sport S Billet
- JLU Sport S Black
- JLU Sport S Red
- JLU Sport S Granite Crystal Metallic
- JLU Sport S White
- JLU Sahara Black

Lia in Northampton, MA-
- JLU Sport Granite
- QTY 2 - JLU Sport S White
- JLU Sahara Black
- JLU Rubicon Billet

Bertera in West Springfield, MA-
- JLU Sport S White
- JLU Sahara Red
- QTY 2 - JLU Sahara Black

Bertera in Westfield, MA-
- JLU Sahara Granite
- JLU Sahara Billet
- JLU Sahara White

Sponsored

Norrissey

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Black
Picked mine up my 2018 JLU Rubicon Black, yesterday from Lithia in Spokane, WA - flew over from Seattle (1 hr flight) and drove it back 4 1/2 hours.

Sticker was $52,550 and paid $47,990 - saw it coming in the lot and emailed almost a 3 weeks ago, paid deposit and that was it.

-Winter Package, LED lights, Infotainment Group, Park/Blind Spot Assist, Steel Bumper, Leather Seats, Proximity Entry, Automatic-

My take so far --- On the drive back to Seattle I did Highway, Small Roads, Rain, Snow- The Rubicon handles very well, the noise factor inside was much better than I thought, 75mph on windy I90 - was better than a JK by a long ways. Leather was firm but comfy, heated seats were nice, heated wheel got warm in about 20 seconds (no joke) and then had to turn it - nice touch though.
Visibility was great and the dash layout was better than expected.
-Most impressive was the 8 speed, it hauls ass in low gears and has a kick not seen in the JK.
-She is tall for a stock Wrangler, very surprised by height, she is a climb compared to my Yukon. Headroom - I'm 6' 220 and tons of room above me.
-When I got to the Pass by the mountains was pretty snowy and the JLU handling was great, tire choice off the showroom floor was really nice and did better than I expected.
-Road noise was also better than expected with those tires (perhaps my expectations were low).
- LED lights were really nice some of the better ones I've used factory so far.

Love it, Lithia was painless to deal with and sent the paperwork over ahead of time so when i bought it took 2-3 minutes for paperwork and the rest of the time it was going through the JLU. Props to their staff also as they had several Jeep Lovers who really knew their way around it vs some kid.

I plan on also towing mine on all 4's behind my Motorcoach in the summer so have to wait for Tow Bar to come out for the JLU as going cross country this summer!

image1 (1).jpeg

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Picked mine up my 2018 JLU Rubicon Black, yesterday from Lithia in Spokane, WA - flew over from Seattle (1 hr flight) and drove it back 4 1/2 hours.

Sticker was $52,550 and paid $47,990 - saw it coming in the lot and emailed almost a 3 weeks ago, paid deposit and that was it.

-Winter Package, LED lights, Infotainment Group, Park/Blind Spot Assist, Steel Bumper, Leather Seats, Proximity Entry, Automatic-

My take so far --- On the drive back to Seattle I did Highway, Small Roads, Rain, Snow- The Rubicon handles very well, the noise factor inside was much better than I thought, 75mph on windy I90 - was better than a JK by a long ways. Leather was firm but comfy, heated seats were nice, heated wheel got warm in about 20 seconds (no joke) and then had to turn it - nice touch though.
-Most impressive was the 8 speed, it hauls ass in low gears and has a kick not seen in the JK.
-She is tall for a stock Wrangler, very surprised by height, she is a climb compared to my Yukon. Headroom - I'm 6' 220 and tons of room above me.
-When I got to the Pass by the mountains was pretty snowy and the JLU handling was great, tire choice off the showroom floor was really nice and did better than I expected.
-Road noise was also better than expected with those tires (perhaps my expectations were low).

Love it, Lithia was painless to deal with and sent the paperwork over ahead of time so when i bought it took 2-3 minutes for paperwork and the rest of the time it was going through the JLU. Props to their staff also as they had several Jeep Lovers who really knew their way around it vs some kid.

I plan on also towing mine on all 4's behind my Motorcoach in the summer so have to wait for Tow Bar to come out for the JLU as going cross country this summer!

image1 (1).jpeg
Did it blow around much in the wind?

Norrissey

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Black
Did it blow around much in the wind?
It didn't - the steering was firm and didn't have a lot of play- I could hear and feel the wind, but I wasn't getting knocked around like I was expecting. I think the firm suspension and steering helped quite a bit!

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
It didn't - the steering was firm and didn't have a lot of play- I could hear and feel the wind, but I wasn't getting knocked around like I was expecting. I think the firm suspension and steering helped quite a bit!
Cool! With the high-line open fenders, I feared it'd blow around. What'd you get for MPG?

Norrissey

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Black
Cool! With the high-line open fenders, I feared it'd blow around. What'd you get for MPG?
MPG when it was Windy was low, it was 16MPG with bad winds - doing 75mph -

The tires make a difference I think - i have reset it a few times. City driving now gives me 14-16 and hwy 18-20mph - if you take to enjoying the 8 speed, it will punish you for it! I would be curious if the Sahara is getting better than the Rubicon.

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
MPG when it was Windy was low, it was 16MPG with bad winds - doing 75mph -

The tires make a difference I think - i have reset it a few times. City driving now gives me 14-16 and hwy 18-20mph - if you take to enjoying the 8 speed, it will punish you for it! I would be curious if the Sahara is getting better than the Rubicon.
Well, back to my whole diesel or bust mantra...

Thanks Nor!

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
Saw a wht rubi with tan leather seats at Schumacher (MSRP only) Jeep, FL. That tan is a deer skin yellowish/tan leather. Reminded me of my deer skin gloves and jacket I had years ago.

Today, I saw a new Bentley Convertible driving ahead with the same deerskin colored leather seats.

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo

image1 (1).jpeg
I plan to tow our behind RV also. Have you ever towed a black vehicle behind RV before? Just a heads up that they will appear to be gone in BU camera after sunset! Just tap the brake lights and it will show back up. I'm thinking of going Red or White. Great looking and great buy! Enjoy!

Vet4life

First Name
Lennox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Long time lurker. First time poster. Thanks for all the information on the JL. Can’t wait till mine arrrives. I’m the mean time I saw this at a dealer near me Bayside CDJR. They had 2 JLUS one white the other Black. I stupidly only took pictures of the white one. The black one wasn’t really well equipped from what I could tell. The white one had cold weather and tow from what I can tell. The pictures doesn’t do it justice. Not sure which option wheel were on it. Maybe someone here will be able to tell me. Also haven’t seen it mentioned yet from people who have gotten theirs but on start up of the car besides it telling you what trim you have, in the small screen in the cluster it shows the year wranglers were made (1941). Thought it was a neat Easter egg.
18652C01-C44C-413D-BE19-12FA092FE53F.jpeg
5EE279A2-283B-4E32-B766-F0C431FBDE94.jpeg
04B61945-CD06-46D4-9C38-AE35F6DDB1B4.jpeg
7C827541-848F-49F1-BE42-B36ABCE34B43.jpeg
718693AC-40AD-4DC8-A958-91A888C5B494.jpeg
102E86EF-4E50-4CB8-ACB7-0FAC38478562.jpeg
04B61945-CD06-46D4-9C38-AE35F6DDB1B4.jpeg
E2B11F6A-CB0B-4FF5-BD6F-EADA3F309980.jpeg
C3AA4E89-D1E9-421F-95FF-AC8B11735AAF.jpeg

F025B2E9-060E-4107-83F7-81DF9DEFB44B.jpeg

B40BB753-EBB5-4335-91AC-B5C38AC624EC.jpeg

61BB940A-7DB1-4646-95F9-F6C0FA8E9EAD.jpeg

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
If anyone is from Fort WorthTexas, Klement dealership has plenty on stock. Price seems fair if they don't have a market adjustment. I did notice 2 window stickers in one of them, one on the window another laying on the seat so I'm not sure if they printed their own to mark up the price. Must be financed through them so I'm sure they pop your dingleberries with financing.

If anyone is from the area, would be cool to stop by and let us know
Sponsored