Not open for further replies.

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
All righty then! I’m now one of those “my dealer says I’m X status, the tracker doesn’t show that!” guys.

Dealer told me I’m D1 today.

Sport S, firecracker, premium top, manual, safety and tech, LSD, Goodyear All-Terrains. Re-ordered:1/26 (original order from 11/16 was before LSD requirement and is currently in C limbo since 12/26.)

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
All righty then! I’m now one of those “my dealer says I’m X status, the tracker doesn’t show that!” guys.

Dealer told me I’m D1 today.

Sport S, firecracker, premium top, manual, safety and tech, LSD, Goodyear All-Terrains. Re-ordered:1/26 (original order from 11/16 was before LSD requirement and is currently in C limbo since 12/26.)
Well...it’s progress. Possibly the paper-hanging sloth has other duties.

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
Quick question guys,

What’s the quickest delivery from ordered date that you guys have experienced?

Sponsored

shultz01

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 TJ Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I keep waiting for movement but I think your idea makes sense....How long does it take once they load these things and start the Choo Choo?
@shultz01 ...good stuff. That makes a dozen "northeast" destinations... I don't know much if anything at all about railcar deliveries, what constitutes "full", or if we'll be on the same train... but 12 SUVs heading to the same proximity should justify release. I only wonder what the railcar schedule is... this has been a rough wait... but I've been patient.
You're welcome. I'm going insane with over here :computerrage: wondering what the heck is going on. At least now we know. This is probably why Koons gets theirs trucked straight from Toledo to Northern Virginia. That's my sales territory. If I had know it would make such a big difference I would've ordered from them. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.
Looks like the capacity of one rail car is 10...at least that's what Google says...

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@shultz01 ...good stuff. That makes a dozen "northeast" destinations... I don't know much if anything at all about railcar deliveries, what constitutes "full", or if we'll be on the same train... but 12 SUVs heading to the same proximity should justify release. I only wonder what the railcar schedule is... this has been a rough wait... but I've been patient.
Just spoke with my dad (former railroader) and he assures me the hang up is with the plant not the railroad. It’s in the railroad’s best interest to ship out as many cars (train cars) as they can. When they’re told to ship-they ship. They basically follow orders.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
I think we canassume that BENORE_SY is a Storage Yard at the Toledo Speedway? Upon some research Benore Road in Toledo, OH is where the Speedway/Racetrack is. I wonder what that means compared to other "current locations".
Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 6.34.50 PM.png
I'm just all about the Toledo Speedway bar and grill! Turkey Gizzards and Miller Lite live there. I'm positive of it!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm just all about the Toledo Speedway bar and grill! Turkey Gizzards and Miller Lite live there. I'm positive of it!
Ugh-gizzards! :puke: As my dad would say-innards. Grew up trying my hardest not to eat this, along with pickled pigs feet.

shultz01

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 TJ Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Just spoke with my dad (former railroader) and he assures me the hang up is with the plant not the railroad. It’s in the railroad’s best interest to ship out as many cars (train cars) as they can. When they’re told to ship-they ship. They basically follow orders.
My dad was a railroader for 40+ years...all in the northeast. It's the most congested part of the US when it comes to trains. I hear your dad, but I think it has more to do with train scheduling than the plant or the railroad to move them. I'm sure the railroad wants to but they have to all share the same tracks along with the passenger trains too. I just hope it gets here before the $500 rebate expires on the 28th.

Sponsored

gumbyhoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: '87 YJ '96 TJ '06 TJ '11 WKII '13 JK 2dr Sport Current: '18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ok. So I just analyzed all the KZ status orders that have been sitting in NITRO VDC for up to 9 days now. All but three are headed to northeast states...CT, MD, NJ, NY, PA. There's one each to IN, TN and GA. They may be waiting for an eastbound train just like I am--not sure on those, but maybe. Here's the members included in this. I also cleaned-up the spreadsheet for this analysis. See attached.
I'm sure they'll want a railroad car full before they send it out too...
Let’s go east coasters! Order up!

Thanks for the analysis, I appreciate it.

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
There is mine and at least one other in KZ going to MA.

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Yup, Im in California too, more than 1 week now in "I".
Jeep chat said yesterday that it is "pending installation of additional equipment". Not sure that makes much sense in status "I".
Trying to look up others that have been in I for a while.

You are still there, huh?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.