Confirmed JL Dealership Arrivals

Dolfin14

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I ordered a billet 2 weeks ago with hardtop and changed my mind and went to order an ocean blue because my dealer called and said I could order but hard top is on hold now. Ugh. Do I stay with billet or wait? I want what I want but I want my Jeep!! Lol
Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
I ordered a billet 2 weeks ago with hardtop and changed my mind and went to order an ocean blue because my dealer called and said I could order but hard top is on hold now. Ugh. Do I stay with billet or wait? I want what I want but I want my Jeep!! Lol
Get what you will be happy with long term, no regrets!

Carolina88

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray JLU Sport S
Good things come to those who wait. I'm with you -- I like the Billet Silver, but I like blue better. I say hold out for blue.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
What’s going to make you happy long-term? I doubt a quick payoff I.e. the Billet, is going to make you happy if you really want the Blue. If you can bite the bullet for the long haul, stick with the Blue that you want. :)

Sponsored

StyleGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC YUKON DENALI, 2017 JAGUAR XE, 2014 MASERATI GHIBLI SQ4
If you want blue I’d wait. If history is any indication billet will always be in the lineup and the fun colors (blue, orange, yellow, green) change every couple of years.

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
What’s going to make you happy long-term? I doubt a quick payoff I.e. the Billet, is going to make you happy if you really want the Blue. If you can bite the bullet for the long haul, stick with the Blue that you want. :)
As they say misery loves company ;)

Goes

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon firecracker red (soon)
Just picked mine up Saturday. Rubicon, black, with virtually every option except painted fenders, and a hitch (which I'm having installed soon).

20180127_115611.jpg

20180127_115619.jpg
My JK was black so I went red this time, but man that is beautiful!!!
Big Congrats.

dwoodwo1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium, Granite
Before I ordered mine, a dealer told me that Jeep would get pissed at them if they marked up above the MSRP. He said they would never do that, and when I compared their prices to the online builds, they were right on. Can anyone confirm that this is the case? Does Jeep frown on/prohibit dealer markups above MSRP?

Sponsored

COBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
No, and as a matter of fact if you contact Jeep you will be told that their dealers are all independent and set their own pricing.

dwoodwo1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium, Granite
No, and as a matter of fact if you contact Jeep you will be told that their dealers are all independent and set their own pricing.
What kind of world do we live in where you cant trust the word of a gentleman at a car dealership. SMH.

se7en

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X / Zynith / 3.6 Auto / SOT / XR
My JK was black so I went red this time, but man that is beautiful!!!
Big Congrats.
That is beautiful! Wow!
Thanks. This is my 4th black vehicle in a row. I told myself I wanted something different, like the Granite. But, damn, for me there is nothing prettier than a clean black vehicle! Problem is there isn't anything nastier than a black vehicle when dirty, lol. It's a labor of love, for sure. When I saw this one on the lot under the lights that night, I knew before I even test drove it, it was mine!! Love my black!

Before I ordered mine, a dealer told me that Jeep would get pissed at them if they marked up above the MSRP. He said they would never do that, and when I compared their prices to the online builds, they were right on. Can anyone confirm that this is the case? Does Jeep frown on/prohibit dealer markups above MSRP?
My dealer had the skinny sticker on the side that had a "Market Value Adjustment" adder of $4,995. Of course, I ignored that and negotiated off the MSRP. But the extra sticker looked OEM, and not one simply printed in their office. I actually got mine $1,500 off MSRP, so I was quite happy. There were 4(!) people waiting to see if my deal fell through. Crazy! To the dealers credit, they negotiated with me like thay had 10 on the lot and no one was waiting in line instead of that one being their first allotted one.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Thanks. This is my 4th black vehicle in a row. I told myself I wanted something different, like the Granite. But, damn, for me there is nothing prettier than a clean black vehicle! Problem is there isn't anything nastier than a black vehicle when dirty, lol. It's a labor of love, for sure. When I saw this one on the lot under the lights that night, I knew before I even test drove it, it was mine!! Love my black!

You’re right, there is nothing prettier than a clean black vehicle and nothing nastier than a dirty black vehicle. That is the only reason I don’t get black; I know I cannot live up to the pressure of maintaining it. :cwl:

My dealer had the skinny sticker on the side that had a "Market Value Adjustment" adder of $4,995. Of course, I ignored that and negotiated off the MSRP. But the extra sticker looked OEM, and not one simply printed in their office. I actually got mine $1,500 off MSRP, so I was quite happy. There were 4(!) people waiting to see if my deal fell through. Crazy! To the dealers credit, they negotiated with me like thay had 10 on the lot and no one was waiting in line instead of that one being their first allotted one.

dblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK
Vehicle Showcase
Any sightings at San Diego dealers?
A dealer said May but I find that hard to believe.
Sponsored