Sponsored

2 Door Mojito Rubi

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
We have a @Rough Country Suspensions 2.5" kit coming with front trackbar and rear trackbar bracket that should hold us over for the time being ;)
Here's a cool picture @TankCustomsAlex edited
beadlocks front.jpg
@TTEChris I know you had the RC track bar on your jeep and installed it on this jeep. Does it wiggle?

I installed it on my jeep, and I can wiggle it quit a bit with my hand. Seems the sleeve is not strong enough or maybe not enough thread is within the sleeve. Not quite sure.

I had the RC trackbar on a JK and it felt solid/no wiggle.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
@TTEChris I know you had the RC track bar on your jeep and installed it on this jeep. Does it wiggle?

I installed it on my jeep, and I can wiggle it quit a bit with my hand. Seems the sleeve is not strong enough or maybe not enough thread is within the sleeve. Not quite sure.

I had the RC trackbar on a JK and it felt solid/no wiggle.
No movement/wiggle on all the RC trackbars I have installed for the JL(More than 5 now). I wish I had an answer for you, but it would probably be one of those things I need to see to determine what is causing it :(

Wish you were closer....

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
No movement/wiggle on all the RC trackbars I have installed for the JL(More than 5 now). I wish I had an answer for you, but it would probably be one of those things I need to see to determine what is causing it :(

Wish you were closer....
That's why I went with the RC. It was super solid on the JK. I checked torque and it was fine as well.

Here is a video of the wiggle:

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
That's why I went with the RC. It was super solid on the JK. I checked torque and it was fine as well.

Here is a video of the wiggle:

That almost looks like the clamp is loose, or the threads are worn down inside not allowing it to clamp securely?
I would rotate the clamps around so that the open end of the adjuster and the clamps are on the same side(If that makes sense)

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
That almost looks like the clamp is loose, or the threads are worn down inside not allowing it to clamp securely?
I would rotate the clamps around so that the open end of the adjuster and the clamps are on the same side(If that makes sense)
I was thinking it seemed like that as well.

I will give it a whirl and see what happens. Thanks for the advice.

OP
OP
TankCustomsAlex

TankCustomsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr Mojito
Installed the @DynoMax Exhaust Muffler Elimination Pipe - sounds awesome! Here is a sound clip. For $100 it's a must mod in my book! Anyone want any other sound clips ill be happy to record and provide. Inside the car sounds good, no drone. It sounds great IMO.

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got around to finishing up the front of Alex's 2dr.

@ROAM offroad coilover kit, and front long arms installed. The factory gas tank on the 2dr goes under the crossmember so unfortunately until they come out with a upgraded tank we will have to deal with a slight loss of ground clearance. Maybe we should just go up another 2" and throw on some bigger tires to make up for it (@TankCustomsAlex :idea:)

20190520_132145_resized_1.jpg
20190520_171534_resized.jpg
20190520_171626_resized.jpg
20190520_173545_resized.jpg
20190520_173907.jpg

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Installed some 14" Travel coilovers, and a @Quake LED fender chop kit . We need to order some softer springs to improve the ride and drop it down a bit as it currently dwarfs our Gladiator.
20190919_183950~2.jpg