Not open for further replies.

JRU

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
So check out the option we have below. This (or lower adjustable control arms) will help with road feel. But best bet is to drive it and get a feel for it. All Jeeps are a bit different. But the geo bracket helps keep everything within OE spec. :) And an alignment too!! Matt

jl_rs62118b.jpg
Can you tell me what bracket systems would be recommended in order to keep as close to oem geometry all the way around?

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
I would use the geo bracket in the post that you quoted. Depending on ride height, you will use a different mount to regain, in many cases, a better ride feel than stock. :)
Thanks!

Can you tell me what bracket systems would be recommended in order to keep as close to oem geometry all the way around?

JRU

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
I just installed this lift (with RS9000 Adjustable shocks), I used the Rubicon Express Geo Brackets ($129) as the Rancho are more ($150), any of the Geo brackets on the market will suffice. It is a great lift kit with a soft ride, my only complaint is there is still about an inch down rake of the front and I need to add a spacer. I do have bumper with winch however my Bumper is Aluminum at only 35lbs so i was not anticipating this much drop.

Side%202_zpsobm2souq.jpg

lower%20half%20jeep_zpsvfeyredx.jpg
@lightsout How do you feel about the rubicon Express Geo Brackets? You’ve had them on there for a bit now. Did you get the ones that come in 4 pieces? I’ve been looking at them but im worries they may be a bit flimsy. Please share your thoughts.

A432FB76-264B-4A05-821A-10208C9C4344.jpeg

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU

Sponsored

Whhood

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I just received my Rancho brackets today. Very pleased with the quality!

JRU

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
You know we make a beefy one piece design?
http://www.gorancho.com/products/ac...rm-geometry-correction-brackets-rs62118b.html

It does cost a bit more but it is pure beef.
:)
It seems as though the rancho’s bracket is a stronger product. That’s why I wanted to check with @lightsout to see how he felt about his brackets?

On a side note @RanchoShocks with your 3.5 kit what do you recommend for the rear control arms as far as geometry correctness?

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
At this height (for the SPORT) nothing is needed out back.
Now our "taller" CRAWLER systems includes control arms

It seems as though the rancho’s bracket is a stronger product. That’s why I wanted to check with @lightsout to see how he felt about his brackets?

On a side note @RanchoShocks with your 3.5 kit what do you recommend for the rear control arms as far as geometry correctness?

Reactions: JRU

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link

@lightsout How do you feel about the rubicon Express Geo Brackets? You’ve had them on there for a bit now. Did you get the ones that come in 4 pieces? I’ve been looking at them but im worries they may be a bit flimsy. Please share your thoughts.

A432FB76-264B-4A05-821A-10208C9C4344.jpeg
The Rancho Brackets were not in stock so I purchased the Rubicon Express Geo Brackets, which are extremely stout. I am sure either brand is more than sufficient as both companies are experienced suspension manufactures.

Reactions: JRU

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Not too sure who you spoke to, but we have TONS in stock of our brackets.

The Rancho Brackets were not in stock so I purchased the Rubicon Express Geo Brackets, which are extremely stout. I am sure either brand is more than sufficient as both companies are experienced suspension manufactures.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
Gotcha LOL
Here is a review I wrote after installing the Rancho 3.5" Sport Lift.

href="https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jl-sport-sahara-only-lift-kit-thread-non-rubicon.20211/page-2#post-502704">JL Sport/Sahara only Lift Kit Thread (Non Rubicon)

I am very pleased with it except the Front end rake/drop. The front springs cannot handle the bumper and Winch, in fact the bumper I installed was made out of Aluminum and only weighs 35lbs plus a 9500 winch and Ihave about a 1"-1.5" front drop.

side%20view_zpscbvklk9j.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.