Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Deleted member 29342

@Sadragna check for yours when you can.

delivered on 03/15/19 11:32:00 AM

Pretty quick turnaround. I ordered 2/20 and Jeeps here 3/15. I'll pick up on 3/18, unmodding much of my JK this weekend.
Just chatted with Jeep chat no update for me yet. They said it’s still in the shipping stage.

Advertisement

JLJoyRide

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Willy’s, 2018 Hemi Grand Cherokee
Hi Mario, I posted this update on another thread, so many threads, so little time. 3/14/2019 is 30 days since 2/14/2019 the date we placed the order for for our Popsicle ~ Rubicon, MOHEETO, MOHEEPO. Just got off the phone with a friendly sales manager named Monte, at Rampage Jeep in Napa, Idaho (great name by the way). He says our Wrangler is in KZT status and arrived by train last night at 9:05 pm at the giant rail yard facility in Roper, Utah approximately 600 West 2100 South in Salt Lake City. He says it has been red tagged for expedited shipment to the dealership but the trip from Roper to Napa is unpredictable at best. Only 350 miles and the transport has to drive right past our house near I-15. Maybe the portable parking lot will stop at the Flying J truck stop for food and fuel and I can see it there? I'm not excited or anything but it ain't everyday you get to order and wait for such an expensive toy. My mid-life crisis was 20 years ago so now I'm in 2nd childhood. I told Monte I was headed down to Roper with a selfie stick and a ladder to see if I can snag a picture of the Popsicle being unloaded. ha ha I don't have a selfie stick though....
Good luck to all of those in the waiting room of the JEEP maternity ward.
Peace,
Monte In Utah
Monte, I’m stuck in pergatory. Ordered 1/31 and am way behind your delivery. That said, your post is hilarious and makes the waiting a little easier. Glad to hear you are so close! Can’t wait to hear story of your delivery, may it be very soon.

Sponsored

Monte In Utah

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
So got the call yesterday around 3 and didn’t wait around to get this thing paid for and the top down. Drove around last night for a few hours til both kids finally gave in. Jeepin n Sleepin for these two.

upload_2019-3-16_15-34-43.jpeg

upload_2019-3-16_15-38-29.jpeg
JEEP Should use your family to make a commercial! What a great photo of a family having a blast.May you enjoy many hours of "Jeepin an Sleepin" beats criusin and snoozin as our kids do in the sedan. CONGRATULATIONS on both your beautiful family and your new Rubicon.
Peace,
Monte in Utah

Monte In Utah

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Monte, I’m stuck in pergatory. Ordered 1/31 and am way behind your delivery. That said, your post is hilarious and makes the waiting a little easier. Glad to hear you are so close! Can’t wait to hear story of your delivery, may it be very soon.
3/17/19 Whoa Mario, That ain't fair. That's a month of additional waiting to go to the same dealer. I have noticed as I've gotten long in the tooth that months, weeks and days all fly by so fast, that is until we ordered a JEEP...Oh my hell, (purgatory) Its like the clock is stopped, but I do still continue to get old, go figure .I hope your hair doesn't loose its color or its grip on your head before your Wrangler gets to Idaho. I did in fact sneek down to the Roper, Utah rail yard for some recon and man what a place. Security is tight as your can imagine. I was able to snap some pic's of a few grasshopper green colored Jeeps in the yard parking lot but was told by Kent at Peterson's ours is still on the commuter train waiting to be off loaded. Saw the ramp they slide up to the open end of the auto hauler rail car. The off load ramp sits on a a dock that they back the open ended rail car up to and raise the ramp to the top floor, its a double decker car. Owners with more money can have there Jeep loaded on the top floor for a more expensive but more scenic ride out of Illinois, Any way, they drive the vehicles onto the ramp and down to a giant parking lot where they are parked and wait to be assigned to a transport for a ride to their dealership. There are at least three of these off loading docks with ramps. They work 6 days a week. MOHHETO, MOHEEPO may be headed for Idaho next week, or not??? I may go down to I-15 this week with a hitch-hiker sign and hope the car hauler driver with our JEEP see's me and lets me bum a ride to Peterson's Rampage Jeep so I can pay for it and drive it home to Utah.May happen, i did after all go down to Roper. Saw a sign on an Insurance Office Billboard yesterday that says, "We can't all be Irish, someone has to drive" Happy Saint Patricks Day GO GREEN MOJITO! FOREVER PEACE
Monte In Utah

Ameza

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Contracted for it Saturday, turned in my trade and got a GC for a loaner. Hoping for it to get to dealership today or tomorrow (Tuesday)!
Sorry, not familiar with that term. What do you mean by "contracted for it"?

Sponsored

KirbyHouTx

First Name
Lowell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 2019 Mercedes AMG C63S (ordered)
Got it!!! Thanks.
Have you heard any updates on yours? My salesman said he called the rail yard Friday and got mine set to a priority 1 to get it moving to dealership. He's waiting for a call back now to find out ETA.

Shrekt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Well, Jeep contacted me today to say my Rubi is finally finished! What they didn't know is that I already knew thanks to this website and the awesome tracking tool. Now just the wait (hopefully not too long) for it to ship to Texas. My dealer/salesperson have been little to no help; it's been nice to be able to check in here to see if there were any updates. Thanks.

KirbyHouTx

First Name
Lowell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 2019 Mercedes AMG C63S (ordered)
Well, Jeep contacted me today to say my Rubi is finally finished! What they didn't know is that I already knew thanks to this website and the awesome tracking tool. Now just the wait (hopefully not too long) for it to ship to Texas. My dealer/salesperson have been little to no help; it's been nice to be able to check in here to see if there were any updates. Thanks.
Where'd you buy from? (so I don't ever go there)

Frank-n-Kathy

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pleasureway, JLUR Rubicon
Hoping to gain some insight on Owatta rail yard. Ordered Jeep on 2/12, built on 3/4, cleared JB on/about 3/6. Was originally told would be in Orlando yard on 3/20, then 3/28, then 4/2, now 4/4. Dealer has two other customer ordered jeeps in the same situation (built around same time, all three hold-up in Owatta). What is up at the Owatta rail yard, is this normal?

Advertisement

Advertisement