MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
I agonized for a few weeks over Ocean Blue or Mojito!. I finally settled on Mojito! and agonized until I picked it up about a month later. I would have been fine with Ocean Blue but I really like the Mojito!.
Those three colors... Majito, Granite and Ocean Blue are the three colors that I am considering. The Mojito is such a cool color. It's a color that would look hideous on most other vehicles... Toyota Camry, right? It would look great on an exotic, like a Ferrari or Lamborghini as well. But... my concern is will I still like it 6 months later? Will it's coolness grow old?
Sponsored

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Color matched the plate for the Roam Steps :like:

RMojitoJLRoamPaint.jpg

RMojitoJL Paint 1.jpg

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Those three colors... Majito, Granite and Ocean Blue are the three colors that I am considering. The Mojito is such a cool color. It's a color that would look hideous on most other vehicles... Toyota Camry, right? It would look great on an exotic, like a Ferrari or Lamborghini as well. But... my concern is will I still like it 6 months later? Will it's coolness grow old?
The best thing about Mojito is that it's a different color pretty much every time you look at it - really dependent on lighting. Can't get sick of it if it keeps changing! :like:

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Ordered on 2/11. Dealer sent this picture yesterday. Unfortunately can’t get her until Monday, gonna be a long week.

F204B252-31BB-492E-B80D-8C5B7E65D6FD.jpeg

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
The March order guide is out and Mojito is alive and well the fake news about it being discontinued was just that fake news. You can get Bikini and Mojito at the same time it shows no restrictions on painted hard tops, or painted fenders. Mojito is just another color you can order.

94F777E3-9F22-43F7-B673-601D5F3D8A96.png

Sponsored

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Still can't buy Mojito! in the spray can from Mopar.
easy enough to find a painter to spray small parts on the cheap too. But a few things a spray can would maybe be handy

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
Just wanted to mention, If you guys cannot find "mojito!" paint, it shares the same paint code as "green with envy." Hope that helps!

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
got the ARC door hangers up and pulled everything off, Naked for the weekend and finally 70's for the next few days here in Vegas :like:

RMojito Doors.jpg

RMojito Doorless.jpg

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
The best thing about Mojito is that it's a different color pretty much every time you look at it - really dependent on lighting. Can't get sick of it if it keeps changing! :like:
is so true!! I’m not getting a mojito but man I saw one yesterday parked and the color it was in the evening was such a gorgeous pearl green I would of taken one.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)

shouldnthavesoldmyJEEP

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition, 2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 2018 JLU Rubicon
So looking for some input (good or bad!). I wanted to get some opinions on these Black Rhino wheels on a mojito Rubicon. I thought I wanted to throw them on my Rubicon, but I'm just not sure. Thanks!

These are 20s on 37s Nitto Trail Grappler
2142572-1-revo.jpg

2223813-15-revo.jpg

2223813-28-revo.jpg

CMâ›°

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal
You caught that did ya? I had taken off my stock rails trying to get the Metalcloak Overline Rocker Rails installed before the lift. I am getting used to hoisting my fat ass up into the Jeep now that it sits about 6" higher.
For the lift I did a GC 2.5" with Rock sports. I did not upgrade my drive shaft nor did I re-gear. Honestly I don't feel I lost any power with the tire size change. It still has the same great pick up. I did get a Flashcal to adjust the tire size, and also to adjust the TPMS sensor down. Which are now acting up.
Me and the Jeep are still learning the new shift points, I may actually get better mileage once I figure this out. Ideally once I'm at speed, I would like to be under 1900 rpms for gas mileage savings. I use an app called FillUp to track my gas mileage. The two tanks before the lift I averaged 26 mpg.

I have the 2.0T engine so I don't need to do exhaust spacers.

IMG_20190126_130113_01.jpg

IMG_20190126_130113_02.jpg
Great looking Jeep! I wasn’t too sure about Mojito at first, but seeing builds like these have changed my mind. Question, On the Metalcloak rock rails, do they stick out enough to double as a step for my kids? Thanks
Sponsored