Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
My Jeep wait is over. FCA finally called and offered to repurchase my Jeep they couldn’t fix:). I can’t decide what to get next: another Jeep, a Gladiator, another Power Wagon, a Raptor, or wait for the new Defender or Bronco. First world problems are hard:whew:
Glad you're getting some resolution, but sorry you haven't had a good JL experience :crying:
Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What the?
Reminds me of the toilets in Japan. I wish I had taken some pics :CWL:
Dang it, you did it again ... same exact response! And I leave for Japan on Tuesday, expecting to get an introduction to these devices next week!

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PS The Ricky Gervais written and produced "After Life" series on Netflix is worth a watch. You can binge all 6 episodes in one night. Funny, cute and might even get you in the feelz.
Plan to check it out, thanks for the recommendation.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations!!
Thank you! Spouse is still loving her daily driver, and looking forward to some off-pavement play this Summer. ... And prolly some 35's w/o lift.

Sponsored

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Ugh! We hadn’t heard about Peach for a while, so I was hopeful that she had moved on to another department/job/state.

Sorry to hear that’s not the case!
:giggle: Department/job/state. Love it!!
She’s still just as Peachy, especially since I’m in a new role. Haven’t said much about her, since I’m doing my damndest to focus on the positive & ignore her toxic ridiculousness. :fingerscrossed: She still pulls crap at least once a week. I’ll try to pop in with some stories, cuz at this point they’re getting damn funny!:LOL:

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Definitely.

I love what I do. But that pile just never seems to get any smaller!
Samesies! We just got through a big initial certification audit at our second site this week. Now that we’re ready to wrap that up & move on, I can dig further into learning & taking on new stuff for the new role. There’s always so much to do, but I love it! It makes it so much easier to deal with when you have that rare feeling of loving what you do.