Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

KirbyHouTx

First Name
Lowell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 2019 Mercedes AMG C63S (ordered)
That's in 2 days! Time to clean out the JK! Thanks for the update!
Well, my friend just told me that my Sahara dropped at the rail yard in Pearland yesterday (3/13)...just a matter of time now!

Advertisement

WW2

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito 2DrJL Sport
Ouch..you guys aren't making me feel any better. I just ordered 3/7 and was hoping it would be to NC by the end of April. Sounds like that's not gonna be possible
Not to make it worse, but just found that it has 2 more of 5 shipping legs to go, one train and one truck..it will be at least 2 more weeks, maybe more. This will put me at nearly 8 weeks just in shipping time. No need to get excited when its built and done in 9 or 10 days......Argghhhhh !!!!

Ameza

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Well, my friend just told me that my Sahara dropped at the rail yard in Pearland yesterday (3/13)...just a matter of time now!
Getting real now!!! Of course my dealership didn't get back with me today. But I'm banking on the fact that they were on the same train. Give me a shout as soon as your dealership gets it in.

JLJoyRide

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Willy’s, 2018 Hemi Grand Cherokee
Just spoke with salesman in Idaho and he claims our Wrangler left Toledo headed for Roper, Utah railyard on a 15 day journey. He says the R and S suffix codes don’t mean the vehicle is close to delivery at the dealership. Thanks for the help offered here deciphering the FCA build/shipping codes and serial number.
Well, looks like ours won’t be on the same truck. I just got notified that mine’s been pushed out a few weeks to 3/28.

Congrats Monte. Let us know when you get it and what the process is like.

Mario

Monte In Utah

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Well, looks like ours won’t be on the same truck. I just got notified that mine’s been pushed out a few weeks to 3/28.

Congrats Monte. Let us know when you get it and what the process is like.

Mario
Hi Mario,
When I talked to Kent two days ago I asked him if our Jeeps were on the same train and he said they were not... He told me yours had been pushed back but couldn't give me an ETA on ours, it was in Omaha then so who knows, may see you in the lot? I will keep you posted though.

Sponsored

KirbyHouTx

First Name
Lowell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 2019 Mercedes AMG C63S (ordered)
Getting real now!!! Of course my dealership didn't get back with me today. But I'm banking on the fact that they were on the same train. Give me a shout as soon as your dealership gets it in.
Officially unloaded from the train today @ 1:01pm

Monte In Utah

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Hi Mario,
When I talked to Kent two days ago I asked him if our Jeeps were on the same train and he said they were not... He told me yours had been pushed back but couldn't give me an ETA on ours, it was in Omaha then so who knows, may see you in the lot? I will keep you posted though.
Hi Mario, I posted this update on another thread, so many threads, so little time. 3/14/2019 is 30 days since 2/14/2019 the date we placed the order for for our Popsicle ~ Rubicon, MOHEETO, MOHEEPO. Just got off the phone with a friendly sales manager named Monte, at Rampage Jeep in Napa, Idaho (great name by the way). He says our Wrangler is in KZT status and arrived by train last night at 9:05 pm at the giant rail yard facility in Roper, Utah approximately 600 West 2100 South in Salt Lake City. He says it has been red tagged for expedited shipment to the dealership but the trip from Roper to Napa is unpredictable at best. Only 350 miles and the transport has to drive right past our house near I-15. Maybe the portable parking lot will stop at the Flying J truck stop for food and fuel and I can see it there? I'm not excited or anything but it ain't everyday you get to order and wait for such an expensive toy. My mid-life crisis was 20 years ago so now I'm in 2nd childhood. I told Monte I was headed down to Roper with a selfie stick and a ladder to see if I can snag a picture of the Popsicle being unloaded. ha ha I don't have a selfie stick though....
Good luck to all of those in the waiting room of the JEEP maternity ward.
Peace,
Monte In Utah

KeithM

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 06 Duramax, e39 Touring
Occupation
Software
Ordered: 3/2
Build Sheet: 3/12

Dealer gave me a screen shot today 3/15 with Status KZ and In Ottawa. No sticker yet.

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave (on order)
Ordered 3/7 and got my build sheet this evening. Does the build sheet mean they’re ready to start assembling or it’s already assembled?

Might have a Friday evening Jeep on my hands!

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 3/7 and got my build sheet this evening. Does the build sheet mean they’re ready to start assembling or it’s already assembled?

Might have a Friday evening Jeep on my hands!
Build sheet means build is in progress or may be done depending on timing. Unless you get sent to JB to have accessories added a window sticker should follow within a couple of days. Find out from Jeep Chat what status they show.

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
They where Jeep friends on the way here. I wonder if they will be on the same truck going to the dealer ship.
I ordered 2/20.. got the vin 2/22.. D1 on 3/1.. Build sheet 3/5.. Sticker 3/6.. KZ 3/6.. en route according to the dealer on 3/9.. Supposed to get to a hub in Jersey on 3/12.. Then we'll see how much more time to my dealer in NY. HellaYella Rubicon coming in!
@Sadragna check for yours when you can.

delivered on 03/15/19 11:32:00 AM

Pretty quick turnaround. I ordered 2/20 and Jeeps here 3/15. I'll pick up on 3/18, unmodding much of my JK this weekend.

Deleted member 29342

@Sadragna check for yours when you can.

delivered on 03/15/19 11:32:00 AM

Pretty quick turnaround. I ordered 2/20 and Jeeps here 3/15. I'll pick up on 3/18, unmodding much of my JK this weekend.
Today I haven’t heard anything. When are you picking up?

Instarand

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Ordered JLUS 2/20, picking up from dealer today 3/16.

FYI: I thought I read somewhere that any dealer outside of a 300 mile radius from factory, the departure from factory will be by train. I was told that mine left the factory direct on truck 600 miles from Toledo to CT. Took 2 days.

Advertisement

Advertisement