American Adventure Lab fender light kit

Cohutec

First Name
Andon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I know I mentioned this on another thread, but Quake LED has solved this, and it's incorporated into their JL switchback products.
No hyperflash or warning lights on LED package JL. They figured it out.

I have the factory LED package. My first fender light kit was Artec Industries using LED bolt lights. I got the dash error and the hyperflash. They even state that it will happen on factory LED equipped JLs on their website when purchasing them. When I replaced that kit with this current kit, same results. I reached out to the owner and included below is the reply.

Screenshot_2019-03-12-07-32-38~2.png

Fuggedaboudit

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
can the oem fender liner be reinstalled with this light kit? every pic i see, it is removed or an aftermarket liner was installed, example dv8

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
can the oem fender liner be reinstalled with this light kit? every pic i see, it is removed or an aftermarket liner was installed, example dv8
I don’t think so

Brett

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Met theee guys today at the ejs vendor show. Top notch guys and the product is pretty dang slick. We’re going to order a set or two once we decide which inner fender liners to run. Really a clean product and allows you to keep the factory fenders. We love the look of ours and am happy we saw them here first.

They will be releasing their own inner fenders soon and you can rest assure they will be awesome

Brett

halffrozen

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
I know I mentioned this on another thread, but Quake LED has solved this, and it's incorporated into their JL switchback products.
No hyperflash or warning lights on LED package JL. They figured it out.
You cannot use AAL with the Quake LED's, we tried. The AAL not having that LED health BS wiring messes with the Quake products.

Sponsored

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
All, the hyper-flash of interior blinker indicators with the AAL High-line led's was addressed in the latest TazerJL update. Pasted below is a "tweet" that a friend shared. I just applied it to my setup and now my blinkers are functioning normally (no-hyperflash!). Enjoy!

AAL Hyper-Blinker Fix.PNG

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
any word on keeping stock Rubicon liners with these? I want a set, but dont want to change the liners

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
any word on keeping stock Rubicon liners with these? I want a set, but don't want to change the liners
I tried to mock up a few options with the stock Rubicon liners, but I really haven't figured out anything that would work. The angles and gaps created by splitting the fenders just doesn't seem conducive to a quick fab job. I'm keeping the liners for a little while in case inspiration kicks in, but my new liners should be ready in about 3 weeks or so.

If anyone's fabbed the stock liners, please share pics and some "how-to" knowledge.
Sponsored