• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado (5) OEM Rubicon 17" wheels and 33" BFG KO2's - PENDING SALE

efitzger

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
FOR SALE -- ($850.00) (5) OEM Rubicon 17" wheels and 33" BFG KO2's

5000 miles on the set with no off-roading, no scratches, no rash. Perfect condition, and no visible wear on tires.
$850 (TPMS INCLUDED)

Willing to part/sell separately, though buyer would pay cost of un-mounting tires from wheels.
$550 (all five OEM 17" Rubicon wheels WITHOUT TPMS sensors)
$450 (all five 33" BFG KO2's)

Located in Denver, Colorado.
FYI - **These wheels/tires are still mounted on my JLU. They will be taken off as soon as there's a warm enough weekend for me to get my lift installed and my new 37" tires/wheels mounted. If you're interested in buying, it'll be a few weeks until that happens, as the weather is cold, and my garage is not heated (I do my own installs). I literally drive my Jeep to and from work a few days a week (I have a second car for any longer trips) ... I work less than 3miles from home. Mileage will still be right around 5k once taken off Jeep and sold.

More pics available upon request. Local pickup or buyer arranges all shipping and pays all shipping charges.

Wheels.jpg

826175867e12151d6a0c307a702f9993.jpg

c6e0ea35dfc002a72bef883257023592.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
efitzger

efitzger

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Bump - killer deal for anyone local to Colorado/ Front range!

OP
OP
efitzger

efitzger

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Feel like sending them to Austin, TX? :P
You would have to arrange / pay for shipping. I’m fine sending them anywhere but you’ll have to arrange it all wit a shipping company (fed ex/ ups/ usps / etc)
Erik

Sponsored

Matt2036

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
I would give you $400 for the tires shipped to ZIP Code 29407 if you still have them.

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Moab, Audi Q5, Porsche 911 Turbo, Ducati Hyperstrada
I don’t think he’s really selling them.

OP
OP
efitzger

efitzger

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Already have a buyer lined up but thanks for interest.

OP
OP
efitzger

efitzger

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure what that means. I posted a for sale ad...of course I’m selling them.
Because we messaged back and forth some time ago and I told you I would buy them and then you went silent. Looks like you modified the ad since then. I’m even local.

Sponsored

OP
OP
efitzger

efitzger

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Because we messaged back and forth some time ago and I told you I would buy them and then you went silent. Looks like you modified the ad since then. I’m even local.
I had a LOT of interest/ PM's regarding this ad so I'm sorry if I lost track of some. I asked a few people for either a $100 deposit to hold, or I'd let them know if/when lift was on and tires were ready for pickup.

I just checked your PM and recall our convo now - I expect to have the wheels and tires off the Jeep by early April (snow slowed things down as far as modding the Jeep/ installing lift). If you're still interested PM me and we'll discuss as I do have another guy who isn't local, but is coming into town end of April and was willing to pick them up and pay in full at that time. I'm trying to give someone a GREAT deal with these wheels/tires, so my apologies if anything got mixed up.

It'll come down to whoever wants to put a $100 deposit down to hold them, as I've had too many people say they would come get and then cancel last minute.

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you offer full price/ what I was asking? I would have sold them if so - I also had multiple people say they needed them within hours or 1 day, which I could not accommodate, so if that was the case, my apologies.

I had a LOT of interest re: this ad, but most either wanted it shipped, or wanted to pick up same day. Both of those were not options.

OP
OP
efitzger

efitzger

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I just edited that as I found your PM. Disregard that post.

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Check your PM's. We messaged back and forth a number of times on Feb. 9th and 10th. You did not mention any other buyers at the time. I offered full price and you said OK but they weren't off the car yet. I said to let me know when ready and you said OK I'll let you know. Then I never heard back.

OP
OP
efitzger

efitzger

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Check your PM's. We messaged back and forth a number of times on Feb. 9th and 10th. You did not mention any other buyers at the time. I offered full price and you said OK but they weren't off the car yet. I said to let me know when ready and you said OK I'll let you know. Then I never heard back.
I just did check our PM thread and I agree. We never said "sold", however, and I apologize for any misinterpretation on either part. As I mentioned, I've had a LOT of people PM me and say they want them, so I let a few slip my memory.

PM me to discuss further please.
Sponsored