Vancouver (and area), Canada group order

islandbunkie

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
I am looking to put together a group order in the Metro Vancouver, BC area. I have a contact that I have purchased vehicles from at fleet pricing in the past. I was speaking with him today and he said he would see what he could do on the Jeep JL for me. I am looking to order a 2 door Rubicon.

if anyone else is looking to place an order soon in the Metro Vancouver area please let me know and we can see if we can come up with similar pricing to what the Toronto GTA group is negotiating.
Sponsored

bueller44

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon in FireCracker Red - Loaded
Hey,
I am up in Vernon, and I am interested. Currently in a 2014 JKU Sahara. I'm looking to go with a JLU Rubicon.
I'd be interested in seeing what pricing we could get. I am on the Jeep.ca page daily to see if we can "build" a JL online like they can do in the US, but it's still not there.
Want to see what our pricing in Canada will be.

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
Hey,
I am up in Vernon, and I am interested. Currently in a 2014 JKU Sahara. I'm looking to go with a JLU Rubicon.
I'd be interested in seeing what pricing we could get. I am on the Jeep.ca page daily to see if we can "build" a JL online like they can do in the US, but it's still not there.
Want to see what our pricing in Canada will be.
The jeep.ca page is a friggin joke. The 2019 models will be out before we can build a new JL.

Thankfully, you can find pricing here :
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ngler-jl-2-door-and-jlu-4-door-combined.1783/

From what I've read on this forum, the dealers in Canada aren't willing to go below invoice like our neighbors to the south. However, they seem to be open to selling at invoice pricing. So I'd use that... at least as a best case scenario.

Pugfug

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 2015 Nissan Xterra Pro 4-X, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited JL
Occupation
Ramblin Man
The jeep.ca page is a friggin joke. The 2019 models will be out before we can build a new JL.

Thankfully, you can find pricing here :
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ngler-jl-2-door-and-jlu-4-door-combined.1783/

From what I've read on this forum, the dealers in Canada aren't willing to go below invoice like our neighbors to the south. However, they seem to be open to selling at invoice pricing. So I'd use that... at least as a best case scenario.

I contacted Jeep Canada on FB and they said that the build site will be operational by February. As for below invoice pricing, we got around 4% below invoice here in Calgary on our order...

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
I contacted Jeep Canada on FB and they said that the build site will be operational by February. As for below invoice pricing, we got around 4% below invoice here in Calgary on our order...
Really? That's awesome to hear.

I live a few minutes away from the Jeep dealer in Canmore but I have a feeling I'll get a better price in the city. I'll ask my dealership soon. Just waiting for Mojito to appear on the order banks...

Sponsored

Pugfug

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 2015 Nissan Xterra Pro 4-X, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited JL
Occupation
Ramblin Man
Really? That's awesome to hear.

I live a few minutes away from the Jeep dealer in Canmore but I have a feeling I'll get a better price in the city. I'll ask my dealership soon. Just waiting for Mojito to appear on the order banks...
If you can't get the deal that you want, def worth checking in the city. Let me know and I'll give you the info on the dealerships that I reached out to...

OP
OP
islandbunkie

islandbunkie

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
Thanks! Appreciate that.
I am interested as well, buying in Calgary at 4% below invoice sounds good. I don't know if any dealers in the Vancouver lower mainland can match that.

bueller44

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon in FireCracker Red - Loaded
I am interested as well, buying in Calgary at 4% below invoice sounds good. I don't know if any dealers in the Vancouver lower mainland can match that.
Calgary road trip!!

Rainuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, previously 2007 Wrangler, 97 TJ
I'm in Vancouver but haven't yet decided on whether or not to wait for the Sky One-Touch to be available. On the fence but interested in a potential group offering

Sponsored

OP
OP
islandbunkie

islandbunkie

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
I'm in Vancouver but haven't yet decided on whether or not to wait for the Sky One-Touch to be available. On the fence but interested in a potential group offering
Okay. I am in touch with two dealers in Calgary and one in the Vancouver area. I'll let you know what I can work out with them and see if you are interested in a group purchase. The more of us that can work together the better :)

Rainuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, previously 2007 Wrangler, 97 TJ
I'm seeing several local dealers now have some JL's on their lots...took a quick look at a Sahara at Carter Dodge at lunch today but it was still in the back and locked. Contacted Richmond and they indicated they have a couple of Sahara's and Columbia has three on their site as well. None configed the way I'd like but I can still look :)

OP
OP
islandbunkie

islandbunkie

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
Hello, if you are looking to order, consider buying in Calgary. I am from Vancouver, but in the end bought in Calgary. They dealers there are way more willing to do deals, and be more aggressive on pricing while being extremely responsive on service.

I have just now ordered my 2 door Rubicon JL from Varsity Chrysler: https://www.varsitychrysler.com/ Ask for Alex McKay or Jon Wilson. Both are fantastic to deal with.

They are giving me $500 above invoice, and have agreed to offer this same deal to others on the JL Wrangler Forum. Please mention the JL Wrangler Forum and mention me (Peter from Vancouver) so that they know you are part of this and they will give you the same $500 above invoice pricing. They are even picking me up from the airport when my Jeep arrives!

Tower Chrysler in Calgary was also very good, but they would not commit to offering $500 above invoice to others.

In Vancouver, I found all 3 of the dealerships I contacted to be terrible. One outright lied to me. Said he would do $500 above invoice, but when his numbers did not match up, he admitted that it was not actually invoice. Worked out to being about $2000 above invoice. As you can imagine, he lost my trust entirely.

Pugfug

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ramblin Man
Hello, if you are looking to order, consider buying in Calgary. I am from Vancouver, but in the end bought in Calgary. They dealers there are way more willing to do deals, and be more aggressive on pricing while being extremely responsive on service.

I have just now ordered my 2 door Rubicon JL from Varsity Chrysler: https://www.varsitychrysler.com/ Ask for Alex McKay or Jon Wilson. Both are fantastic to deal with.

They are giving me $500 above invoice, and have agreed to offer this same deal to others on the JL Wrangler Forum. Please mention the JL Wrangler Forum and mention me (Peter from Vancouver) so that they know you are part of this and they will give you the same $500 above invoice pricing. They are even picking me up from the airport when my Jeep arrives!

Tower Chrysler in Calgary was also very good, but they would not commit to offering $500 above invoice to others.

In Vancouver, I found all 3 of the dealerships I contacted to be terrible. One outright lied to me. Said he would do $500 above invoice, but when his numbers did not match up, he admitted that it was not actually invoice. Worked out to being about $2000 above invoice. As you can imagine, he lost my trust entirely.

That's awesome Peter....glad that it worked out for you!!!

Bluerhino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2005 Porsche 911 S

Sounds like you are getting a good price but is it really with the hassle. Maybe at the end of the deal save a $1000.00 for a lot of work. Booking and taking a flight, having to drive the 10-12 hrs back, possibly a night in a hotel and then needing to reregister an out of Province vehicle which can effect the resale. How do the provincial taxes work when you do that. I can be very wrong and imagine you thought of all that but what do you think your total savings are. If it’s worth it I might bite.
Sponsored