Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have to say.... I absolutely love this kit. When you remove the lower half of your fenders for extra clearance, you lose your blinkers/daytime running lights. I always thought that that was the signature look of the JL. This kit is plug and play, and gives you that look again with a much more improved style than OEM, in my opinion. However, there still isnt a fix with the dash message error or dash blinker hyperflashing if you bought the JL with the factory LED light option. But I can live with this small issue for the return of my daytime running lights.

0308190133_HDR~2.jpg

0308190133b_HDR~2.jpg

0303191552_HDR~2.jpg
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
I have to say.... I absolutely love this kit. When you remove the lower half of your fenders for extra clearance, you lose your blinkers/daytime running lights. I always thought that that was the signature look of the JL. This kit is plug and play, and gives you that look again with a much more improved style than OEM, in my opinion. However, there still isnt a fix with the dash message error or dash blinker hyperflashing if you bought the JL with the factory LED light option. But I can live with this small issue for the return of my daytime running lights.

0308190133_HDR~2.jpg

0308190133b_HDR~2.jpg

0303191552_HDR~2.jpg
Could you elaborate why would it hyperflash if you have the factory LED package?

OP
OP
4xnaz

4xnaz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Could you elaborate why would it hyperflash if you have the factory LED package?
No clue. I used the Arctec Industries kit with LED bolt lights prior to this kit, and it did the same thing. Everything on the outside worked fine and flashed at a normal pace. It was the dash lights that flashed fast.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
No clue. I used the Arctec Industries kit with LED bolt lights prior to this kit, and it did the same thing. Everything on the outside worked fine and flashed at a normal pace. It was the dash lights that flashed fast.
Hmm.. could be related to the sequential turn signals. Morimoto XB LED turns experience the same issue.

Sponsored

OP
OP
4xnaz

4xnaz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm.. could be related to the sequential turn signals. Morimoto XB LED turns experience the same issue.
However, the Artec kit with bolt lights didn't have a sequential signal feature, and they gave the same error.

Sponsored

Mkz567

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler jl rubicon
Occupation
Business owner
I'm looking at this and wondering what after market inner fender works with this? Bc stock needs some creative trimming.

Troutster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Sport S

0308190133_HDR~2.jpg

0308190133b_HDR~2.jpg

0303191552_HDR~2.jpg
Would these work well and as DRLs for the Sport S?

Thanks

OP
OP
4xnaz

4xnaz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Would these work well and as DRLs for the Sport S?

Thanks
I didnt think that the Sport S fenders were a two piece fender, like the Rubicons. If you can split the fenders, I dont see why this kit wouldnt work. It plugs directly into the factory wire harness under the fender and also has only 4 wire harness like the halogen bulbs do, not a 5 wire harness for LED lights.