First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Who's going to be the first to see how easy it is to remove the red dash? Would love to see if it's easy to have painted, or wrapped!
Sponsored

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Wait till you see it in person, I hated the pictures of it. Was actually pretty pissed, but once I saw in person its not even a question I'm leaving it in

OP
OP
sfadchi

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Wait till you see it in person, I hated the pictures of it. Was actually pretty pissed, but once I saw in person its not even a question I'm leaving it in
I've seen it and I actually like it too. With the three colors I'm considering I think it will look great. Some colors I think it would be cool to change it and not have to get tan interior to do it. I'm sure there is going to be an aftermarket for it. Just wondering how easy it will be.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I love the red dash! I do agree though, that it looks better with some colors than others..

StyleGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC YUKON DENALI, 2017 JAGUAR XE, 2014 MASERATI GHIBLI SQ4
I'm wanting Punk'n so the red dash will probably need to be changed. I guess the red stitching on the seats I will have to live with.

Sponsored

kholding

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
What model and colors does the red dash come with? Is it just the rubicon? Do you have the choice of the red or the silver? Sorry if this is well-known already.

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I really like it. Most people that have ridden in my Jeep have really loved it, too. However, I think carbon fiber would look really cool, too, especially if it had "Rubicon" written in red on the passenger side panel. Maybe the font would be outline red, like the embroidry on the seats. I bet we see LOTS of options out there. Maybe years down the road, when I'm ready to spice things up? For now, though, I love the red.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I really like it. Most people that have ridden in my Jeep have really loved it, too. However, I think carbon fiber would look really cool, too, especially if it had "Rubicon" written in red on the passenger side panel. Maybe the font would be outline red, like the embroidry on the seats. I bet we see LOTS of options out there. Maybe years down the road, when I'm ready to spice things up? For now, though, I love the red.
I agree that carbon fiber look would be awesome...but for now (whenever I get my Jeep) I will live with the red.

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I didnt want tan seats or red dash with blue/orange so I went granite. The dash looks better in person IMO. Didnt want to buy based on waiting for an aftermarket option. Also the leather package includes nicer door panels, rear seats and seat backs.

Im sure they will allow more flexibility after this model year though...i was just too impatient!

ParkerS12

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jku Sahara 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
I didnt want tan seats or red dash with blue/orange so I went granite. The dash looks better in person IMO. Didnt want to buy based on waiting for an aftermarket option. Also the leather package includes nicer door panels, rear seats and seat backs.

Im sure they will allow more flexibility after this model year though...i was just too impatient!
I wanted red with my tan seats. But I agree the Silver looks way better in person. Think I might keep it that way.

RC3

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR 392 - '20 JTR - '21 GCL
I didn't really like the red dash either. But after driving it for a few days, it has grown on me. And I don't see it as red, I see a dark red (maybe burnt orange) and it is the same color as the outline of the Rubicon on the hood, but different than the red tow hooks.

I would like to maybe remove the red panels and get them hydro-dipped a different color.
Sponsored