Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Looking for some pics of the OEM LED Fog lights out of the bumper. I'm trying to get an idea of what the units look like, and if there is a cradle that they are mounted in within the plastic bumper. I'm slowly researching new bumpers as time permits and I'm trying to see what I have to work with- if maybe I can incorporate them into one of the bumpers I like via modification, or, if I can mod them and use them as off road lights on the bumper. Thanks!

For those interested, and before anyone asks "why not just go with X Bumper": I'm looking at bumpers with high/ tight approach angles, that are reasonably priced and will mount my winch (an older Warn model). I have a couple in mind but there are limited accommodations for the OEM LED fogs, and I'd like to retain those for now as I really don't want to go spending more money on lighting when I already have a decent option.
Sponsored

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Looking for some pics of the OEM LED Fog lights out of the bumper. I'm trying to get an idea of what the units look like, and if there is a cradle that they are mounted in within the plastic bumper. I'm slowly researching new bumpers as time permits and I'm trying to see what I have to work with- if maybe I can incorporate them into one of the bumpers I like via modification, or, if I can mod them and use them as off road lights on the bumper. Thanks!

For those interested, and before anyone asks "why not just go with X Bumper": I'm looking at bumpers with high/ tight approach angles, that are reasonably priced and will mount my winch (an older Warn model). I have a couple in mind but there are limited accommodations for the OEM LED fogs, and I'd like to retain those for now as I really don't want to go spending more money on lighting when I already have a decent option.
Here ya go
D970F5A0-AC19-41FC-8298-D901E6D9643D.jpeg
14486429-16CB-4391-82EB-7505100F1141.jpeg
37E7BD71-461C-4D03-8448-BB2065F08506.jpeg
CD0A3C9A-55C1-4B14-957A-2FC4ABCFA320.jpeg

OP
OP
RubiSc0tt

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thank you! I had a hell of a time trying to use the search function to maybe find them in the sale threads!

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Thank you! I had a hell of a time trying to use the search function to maybe find them in the sale threads!
I replaced them with Quake fogs. I was holding on to them in case I changed my mind and wanted the OEMs back.

OP
OP
RubiSc0tt

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
How difficult/ complicated were these to remove? Is the bracket holding them plastic?

thundermuffin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Soft top
How difficult/ complicated were these to remove? Is the bracket holding them plastic?
Super easy. 10mm wrench, 2 bolts. Bracket is integrated with fog lights, and yes, plastic.
Sponsored